• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Batman Arkham I learn from my mistakes, Batman, do you?

    Batman Arkham I learn from my mistakes, Batman, do you?


    I learn from my mistakes, Batman, do you?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Some custom artwork for Steam - a little rough but still satisfied with the results

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Throwing the batarang this time with Robin

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:36 PM PST

    Finally

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:57 AM PST

    Clicked this in Arkham Knight a few months back & turned it into a poster for The Batman!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:01 PM PST

    I still have no idea what dark magic the devs used to keep this game looking this gorgeous almost six years on

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:25 PM PST

    Batman's methods of interrogating riddler informants have one key flaw

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:36 PM PST

    Batman has no contingency plan for an informant who tells him they're into that shit

    submitted by /u/kooarbiter
    [link] [comments]

    And Nightwing ��

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:38 PM PST

    City of Fear

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:41 PM PST

    They didn’t have to do us like that

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:26 AM PST

    Hey dopey behind you ��

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:20 AM PST

    It’s done.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:36 AM PST

    This part always gives me the chills

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:24 AM PST

    Childhood game

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:11 PM PST

    These games were literally my childhood lol I've been playing them since arkham asylum came out God knows how many times I've replayed them 😅 I can't wait for Gotham knights. My favourite game out of all of them is Arkham knight because of the villians that are in it and I like the story also I can blow stuff up which is always cool :)

    submitted by /u/Dizzyninja1
    [link] [comments]

    Cryptographic Sequencer won’t work on Riddler Trophy in Museum Armory? Wtf? It is fully upgraded yet I can’t get it to work here! Trying to platinum. Please help.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:25 PM PST

    Some even smoother gliding than the last one.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:00 PM PST

    My Submission for u/TonyStrange 's Endless Knight Contest

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:29 PM PST

    What's your favorite combat and predator challenge map from any game in the series?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:05 PM PST

    For me I'd say:

    Combat: FunHouse Brawl (AC), I like the clown themed setting and the challenge from having to fight Sickle as well as the two Titans.

    Predator: Top of the World (AC), the view is amazing, and again, I like the challenge it brings since we're in a smaller space, not to mention the background music being amazing.

    submitted by /u/DominicanBoi02
    [link] [comments]

    Turning Arkham Knights Gotham into a miniature world using tilt-shift

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Underrated quote from bane in Arkham Origins, he was really badass in that game.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Guys if you love r/okbuddyretard then you’ll love this sub

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:03 PM PST

    Guys please check out r/okbuddyarkham if you love the subreddit r/okbuddyretard. It has jokes that are funny, if not, funnier than the okbr posts. I'm sure you'll enjoy.

    submitted by /u/Solid_Snake205
    [link] [comments]

    A theory I had about Black Mask in Arkham Knight

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:34 PM PST

    Something I found weird was how Black Mask was handled in Arkham Knight. Black Mask wasn't treated that well in City or Origins, but he was treated even worse in Knight. I have a theory that this is because of who developed the Red Hood DLC: WB Games Montreal. A lot of people were mad at them for deciding to tell a story about the Joker and pushing Black Mask to a side mission in Origins. A decent chunk of people are still upset about that choice today. Maybe, just maybe, they decided to get revenge on all the fans who complained about Origins by making Black Mask even more of a joke in Knight and have him whine like a bitch before being unceremoniously killed off by Red Hood.

    submitted by /u/lukefsje
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment