• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Batman Arkham The Arkham series has some of the best concept art

    Batman Arkham The Arkham series has some of the best concept art


    The Arkham series has some of the best concept art

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Wait that’s illegal

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:08 AM PST

    Joker Roasts Franklin

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:00 PM PST

    Batman doesn't kill

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:03 PM PST

    This Would Have Been The Most Opportune Time To Introduce Batman's Airplane!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:32 AM PST

    ��

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:08 AM PST

    The Following Image Is Not Directly Related To The Arkham Series, But It's Sad To See Sefton Hill Turn Old Like Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy. I Hope That The Stress of Game Dev Isn't Taking a Toll On Him, and That The Critics Aren't Too Harsh When SS: KLTJ releases! I Wish Him Good Luck and Health!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:31 PM PST

    Yes

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:50 PM PST

    "Uhhhhh Robin? What are you wearing?"

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Arkham Knight throw counter

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:17 AM PST

    Hello so I still didnt figure out the throw counter. Like I get it only randomly. The game says counter and (W-A-S-D) towards. But towards what? And when do I press it?

    submitted by /u/omdrik
    [link] [comments]

    The Biggest Problem With Arkham Knight

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:48 PM PST

    So, Arkham Knight has the Batmobile, right? And all the achievements are references to other Batman media, right? So, if they have a game with the Batmobile, why isn't there an achievement called "Chicks Dig The Car"? Terrible game! 0/10!

    submitted by /u/AngryMustache9
    [link] [comments]

    When you beat the game again and need to speedrun all Riddler trophies again...

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:10 PM PST

    0539, the code to get onto the stage with Johnny Charisma, is also the date of Batman's first comic appearance (05/39, or May 1939)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:49 AM PST

    He's gonna feel that in the morning

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:51 AM PST

    An honest opinion on Arkham Origins

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:51 PM PST

    I'm gonna be honest,

    batman origins is my favorite Arkham game, and I've played both Origins and City.

    Sure, City had a better story,

    but for me, gameplay is more important than story, as well as the type of story.

    Arkham city's story felt like a mystery movie,

    How does Strange now Batman's Identity, and what is protocol 10?

    that loses it's initial splendor after it's first viewing.

    Whereas Origins felt more like an action movie that I'd watch multiple times,

    Black Mask, a criminal puts a bounty on Batman's head,

    and a group of deadly assassins try to take Batman down.

    thus giving it more replay value in my mind.

    And from a gameplay level, Origins is basically City,

    but with some more stuff added to it,

    as well as the challenges, bosses, and the hub world being better in almost everyway.

    TL;DR: Batman Arkham Origins is a great game, if not the best in the series in my opinion,

    and you shouldn't let people's opinion stop you from playing a game, until you tried it yourself.

    submitted by /u/Captain_Rick218
    [link] [comments]

    Does Arkham Knight Limited Edition come with the DLC on the disc or is it a download code?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:44 PM PST

    Day 12 of posting all my Arkham Knight screenshots.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    Batman Arkham Knight: Wanted #11

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Ps1 Batman arkham city

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    I DID IT. HIEEE DID ET!!! (Slobbers)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:25 AM PST

    Which would be the better experience for the first 3 Arkham games - PC or PS3?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:21 PM PST

    Hi,

    I have a decent I guess gaming PC from about 3 years ago with a decent 21 in monitor but nothing crazy. GPU is GTX 1070. I have an XB 360 controller for the PC. I also have a PS3 hooked up to a 55" TV. Oh and I also have a SteamLink box attached to my TV (1080p max), some games don't stream well but others do.

    Which do you think would be the better experience? I am thinking probably PC? Maybe this is a stupid question since the PC is about 10 years newer, but I wanted to ask anyway.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/lovezelda
    [link] [comments]

    Guys , my Arkham Episodes are all greyed out...?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:01 PM PST

    I just purchased a Matter of family, Red hood story and Season of infamy past

    I have recently finished the whole campaign story of Arkham Knight.

    I searched up old posts regarding this issue and did everything I can

    I uninstalled the game twice , it still doesn't work

    I restored my license on my account and it still doesn't work

    I rebooted my PS4 to rebuilt my database and it still doesn't work

    I can't think of anything else to resolve the DLC to appear on my Arkham episodes.. prob maybe only reload back to a previous saved file from my PS plus cloud storage system to my storage save I have yet to tried.

    I only have the Physical disc copy of the Arkham Knight.

    submitted by /u/Sodding_Handsome
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment