• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Batman Arkham Something stupid like NOT SHUTTING THE FUCK UP AND KILL THE BATMAN

    Batman Arkham Something stupid like NOT SHUTTING THE FUCK UP AND KILL THE BATMAN


    Something stupid like NOT SHUTTING THE FUCK UP AND KILL THE BATMAN

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:17 PM PST

    *WWE Announcer voice* watch out wAtCh OuT WATCH OUT

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:02 AM PST

    Someone got me return to Arkham for Christmas, Arkham city and asylum were the games I got with my first Xbox Christmas 2011 feeling very nostalgic :)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:41 AM PST

    upvotes to the left

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    We all got baited

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:31 PM PST

    Oof

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:12 AM PST

    Freshman year vs Senior year

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    How i rhink the wb game might be announced possibly

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:44 AM PST

    This is just my opinion im not trying to predict anything but i dont think theyre gonna announce it at any big event, i think theyre gonna have a gameinformer cover like origins and knight or something similar

    submitted by /u/donk2005
    [link] [comments]

    That scare gas is pretty serious stuff lmao.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:37 AM PST

    Played through the story of Arkham Night probably 10 times and am still finding these joker Easter Eggs. (Second example posted in comments). Love the detail put into these things that people may not even notice in a single play-through.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:25 PM PST

    Games like the Arkham series?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:14 PM PST

    Batman Arkham knight is my favorite game second to none and I have trouble getting into other games like I did so immediately with the Arkham series. What comes close in your opinion?

    submitted by /u/FrequentChipmunk
    [link] [comments]

    I am officialy 15 today and I’ve been playing the Arkham games since I was 7.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    It's been a long time that I have been playing the games. I mean they're just amazing games that need to be played to this day. Nobody can get me to think differently. Happy Birthday to me!

    submitted by /u/SmyleKyleSmyle
    [link] [comments]

    out of the map police also has superpowers

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:30 PM PST

    News on new Arkham game?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:09 PM PST

    Hi. Haven't been on the sub in a while and I thought I would ask here if there have been any more teases by devs to a new game. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KataKing08
    [link] [comments]

    What are your theories/predictions for Arkham Legacy?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:42 PM PST

    Like what are your theories for when the game will be released, what the plot and story will be, what new features they might add, what villains will appear, etc.

    submitted by /u/ArkhamIsComing2020
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite version of the detective vision? And why?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:43 AM PST

    To me: psychosis vision, I love those words everywere and the harleen voice.

    submitted by /u/robW182
    [link] [comments]

    “So why can’t you see the funny side?”

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    I have a question about the Season Pass. What skins come with the Season Pass of Batman: Arkham Knight?.

    submitted by /u/Belphegmor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment