• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Batman Arkham Waiting for reveal be like

    Batman Arkham Waiting for reveal be like


    Waiting for reveal be like

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:41 AM PST

    Replaying Arkham Asylum and took this cool screenshot

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:48 PM PST

    Though this was appropriate. Sorry about the awful editing.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:32 AM PST

    I remember watching an Arkham City trailer with an Evanescence song in the background after searching this

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:34 AM PST

    Poor Jim

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:41 PM PST

    Because it's the 28th December, it means it's my birthday. I'm gonna be taking a break from Knight and move onto these gems. I'm so excited!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:24 PM PST

    It's not even up for debate IMO Origins by far is one of the most unappreciated works of art in the modern age & has been snubbed multiple times it should've been in the return to arkham AND should've been ported after the ps4 came out less than a month later What's your favorite game in the series?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:55 AM PST

    Batman has had enough of Victor’s shit.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:30 PM PST

    When Batman thinks you're dead and replaces you with another Robin

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:45 PM PST

    What's the best way to go about boosting the trophies/achievements for Arkham Origins multiplayer?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:01 PM PST

    Ever since the servers went down the only way you could get the multiplayer trophies was in private lobbies. Do I need a full lobby of 8 people for it to work?

    submitted by /u/TheTommohawkTom
    [link] [comments]

    Audiovisual comic trilogy by Nicholas Cortez of Arkham City: Endgame deserves more recognition

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:08 AM PST

    Joker Infection Explained - Batman Arkham Series

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:13 AM PST

    Why is Gotham City in Arkham Origins completely empty?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:49 AM PST

    In Asylum, the game took place in the Asylum. In City, it was a giant open-air prison. In Knight, they evacuated the city, so that's why it was empty.

    But I don't see why the city is empty in Origins, except for criminals roaming the street. Is the crime in Gotham so bad that no one walks outside at night?

    submitted by /u/jlp121
    [link] [comments]

    music similarity’s - arkham city and cod?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:04 PM PST

    sorry if this has been asked before. for those who play the new "call of duty: modern warfare" and also have played arkham city, do you notice the music in the multiplayer menus that sounds exactly like the menu music from arkham city? just a thought i'd share because it sounds exactly alike. maybe i've played arkham city too much and it's stuck in my head, LOL. let me know if you hear it too.

    submitted by /u/akaekul
    [link] [comments]

    Possible plot hole in Arkham City

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:01 AM PST

    At the beginning of Arkham City, it is shown that Hugo Strange is aware of Batman's real Identity. Bruce seemingly allowed himself to be captured as a way to get into the super prison.. but it doesn't make sense to me why Strange would allow Batman to freely roam the area. When the Tyger security helicopters spot Batman, why don't they immediately attack? Why would Strange instruct them to just watch, and allow Batman to foil his plans. It makes no sense to me

    submitted by /u/alcappucinoh
    [link] [comments]

    I got the "bottomless void" glitch in Origins for PS3, any way to fix?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:36 PM PST

    I accessed the challenge mode in the Batcave in NG+ and when I exited, I started falling into a bottomless void. If I fall for long enough I'll die, but then if I reload my previous checkpoint I start falling again. Is there ANY way to fix this? I don't want to lose nearly 20 hours of progress.

    submitted by /u/TheTommohawkTom
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Origins Blackgate deluxe edition

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:03 PM PST

    Playing the 2.5d edition of Blackgate on my PS3. Simplistic but good. Voice actors from Origins. Good score. Worth it if anyone was wondering...

    submitted by /u/TheOphanim
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Origins appreciation post.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:12 PM PST

    I know it's been said A LOT that Arkham Origins is underrated but WOW...So I just replayed Arkham Origins for the first time since forever. I did remember the story being amazing (partly from watching clips on YouTube) but I had forgotten quite a lot.

    The story is fantastic and probably my favorite in the series. I love Batman's character development, going from doing things by himself and not relying on help from others (except for Alfred of course) to him realizing that he can't do this without help from allies. As Alfred says: "It's high time you realize you are a man, not an island. And a man's strength comes from not just brawn and intelligence, but also from his allies."

    I love how the story is structured, The game begins at Blackgate and ends in Blackgate. And I love how it shows the start of Batman and Joker's relationship, how The Joker goes from wanting to kill Batman to seeing him as the only person he can relate to. I know Joker is fucked up but I think it's kind of touching.

    The game also looks better than I remembered it. I feared it would be of all gray, lifeless and boring but it was really beautiful.

    I love the side missions, especially the Enigma Data Packs and then finally at the end picking up a real Riddler Trophy which I actually forgot about until I played it again.

    Now I do understand the complaint about the gameplay being very much the same, aside from a few things of course but I don't really mind it TBH.

    I don't think there's anything wrong with the game aside from it lagging a lot and the graphics having aged a bit, which is why I hope for a remaster soon. Imagine a remaster with better graphics and the game running better. Arkham Origins definitely deserves it.

    What do you guys think about Batman: Arkham Origins?

    submitted by /u/MagnusBBP
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else find it hard to go back to the older games after Arkham Knight?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:23 PM PST

    I finished Arkham Knight earlier this year and just played Arkham Origins this Christmas. It was fun, but I feel like Arkham Knight's gameplay has ruined the previous games for me.

    THEY'RE JUST. SO. SLOW!

    The combat is maddeningly slow. I miss punching people who are down, and just the speed and variety of it. Traversal (I'm looking at you Pioneer Bridge) is glacial. I miss the Batmobile, or even just gliding fast. Not to mention things like graphics and stealth. I feel like the speed of Arkham Knight was perfect, you really felt like Batman could cover the entire city on his own. In Arkham Origins I just started to fast travel if I had to cross that bridge cause it took forever.

    Like, the older games are awesome and beat AKs story easily, but AKs gameplay is soooo good. I understand the frustration with the Batmobile but I will really miss it in the future if it's gone. Especially if it can fly...

    submitted by /u/WhileTheyBeSleepin
    [link] [comments]

    Next Batman game will probably have superman

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:04 PM PST

    I am playing arkham knight for my first time and I been seeing a lot of lex corps buildings being constructed and he also left a voicemail. So im guessing next game will probably be a crossover.

    submitted by /u/Masterchief74
    [link] [comments]

    My friend is playing Arkham knight for the first time. I shall write about his adventures

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:49 AM PST

    As usual, he was absolutely flipping terrified by manbat.

    "So the fifth infected guy, is that an important person?"

    Me: what do you mean?

    "Like the fifth infected joker guy..."

    Me after a short pause: ...I guess so...

    I'll update later

    submitted by /u/Pokefan180
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment