• Breaking News

    Monday, September 16, 2019

    Batman Arkham 5th playthrough and just noticed this little detail.

    Batman Arkham 5th playthrough and just noticed this little detail.


    5th playthrough and just noticed this little detail.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    This mother fucker on New Game plus is a Nightmare.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 10:12 PM PDT

    Does anyone have some advice as to how I can beat this guy?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    is this clay face? pic is from arkham asylum

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 06:49 PM PDT

    Crap, I noclipped out of reality again.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 11:07 PM PDT

    Fucking proud.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    The Jokermobile

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    It's ridiculous that you can't equip it. It does everything the Batmobile can. This pissed me off 4 years ago, still does now. I always wanted to pair it with the Zur En Arrh Batman skin.

    submitted by /u/Deaf30
    [link] [comments]

    Just curious, replaying Asylum (as I do every year around this time since it came out) and I noticed this little red dot on the map in the Penitentiary. It is not on any other map in the game. Is it just a random glitch?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    This whole subreddit thinking about when the new Batman game will get revealed if it’s not at the VGA’s...

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    Choose

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 04:48 PM PDT

    What is your favorite Batman Arkham game and why. Mine is Batman Arkham Origins. I really loved the story aspect of the game of a young, reckless Batman. Loose Lips? Dropping him into a Christmas tree? Satisfying. The game gets a lot of hate since WB Montreal made the game instead of Rocksteady. The game was a lot of fun for me and I wish they add it on PS4 soon. I loved the entire game. Awesome. Especially the Cold Cold Heart DLC. Awesome suit and stuff to do. Game was amazing to me. Still love it to this day

    submitted by /u/Reaper6406
    [link] [comments]

    Something I took a while back

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    Dynamic Duo

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    Take a moment to clock off - Batman Arkham Knight

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 06:17 PM PDT

    a fan made wallpaper by me ( remake of Barman under the red hood animation)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 05:54 AM PDT

    A woman's touch. The opposing background color is a bit more saturated on my console but it's still one of my favorite shots.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 03:13 AM PDT

    Feels like Batman | Arkham Knight Stealth and Badass Combat

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 03:13 AM PDT

    "Batman's here! Quick, play dead"

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 05:45 AM PDT

    The most smartest cop in this game

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    When the mugger or the thief stops to think twice, that is fear, that is what I am.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    I replayed Arkham City today, and finished it. And I cried :(

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    Arkham City is just a masterpiece, replayed it today and finished it on the same day, I reached the final objective, talia gets shot (who cares about her anyway) but then I got all sad when joker had his last laugh. He died. My heart turned to stone. I started to almost shatter emotionally when Batman carried joker out the cinema, and the fact that he didn't carry Talia out shows how strong their friendship and bonding is... Then joker's song came on.. "Only You" and I started to tear up, I felt a tear and said this is nothing and only 5 seconds later I just started crying... Flat out. I love Batman Arkham it really shows how a villain could also be your lifeline, your goal alongside being your worst and most dangerous enemy.

    R.I.P Joker :(

    I hope we will see him again in the new Batman game that everyone's hyping about (if its a Batman game haha)

    submitted by /u/spyroz541
    [link] [comments]

    BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS MULTIPLAYER

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 02:47 PM PDT

    I went to see the menu out of nostalgia and lo and behold the servers are STILL online!!! Idk if this is common knowledge but if this helps even 1 person I'll be happy. I'm currently in a lobby on Xbox 360 praying 3 more join to start a game. Still in shock.

    submitted by /u/AustinBOSSton
    [link] [comments]

    I always liked this channel's Arkham videos

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 08:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment