• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 4, 2021

    Batman Arkham “There’s to many tank battles so the game sucks” just like with origins having it’s issues it’s still a fun game be more open minded.

    Batman Arkham “There’s to many tank battles so the game sucks” just like with origins having it’s issues it’s still a fun game be more open minded.


    “There’s to many tank battles so the game sucks” just like with origins having it’s issues it’s still a fun game be more open minded.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Who should become the Police Commissioner after Gordon dies?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Tip: Pick the correct answer

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GridDownGoofer
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve already rescued Jack Ryder but it still shows him kidnapped

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    How on earth is this sword practical?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    As a Batman Arkham player what are your opinions on gotham knights what you like and dislike about the game so far

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    What’s the best part about being Batman?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    I did the Arkham Origins menu pose! Wrong suit tho

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    "Superstitions", by me

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    What are the requirements for completing on 240% ?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    The 89 suit without the belt looks "off"

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Arkham origins concept arts

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Any dlc’s you guys recommend, I have bought the robin,nightwing,and red hood ones

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    TIL the Disrupter Gun in Knight has a picture in picture view when it's being aimed

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Yesterday I downloaded Knight again (because of hype after The batman main trailer) And god this game is just so fucking beautiful. Really really hope we gonna get new suit and car from new movie Couple screenshots I took(been using Batfleck suit after snyder cut hype :D)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Took this picture a few days ago.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Am I done yet?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Batman learns about the Riddler Trophies.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Just completed Arkham City for the first time and here are my thoughts

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    The game is just so much better than Asylum.

    I loved the gameplay in Asylum so I was very happy to see it expanded upon in this game. This time around combat felt way more fluid and diversive, There were way more options and tools that I could use to take out goons(Shooting them over and over with the shocker thingy was very fun). Traveling around just felt good. I didn't realize how linear Asylum feels but it feels so small compared to the world in this game. I loved the map and exploration. The Riddler trophies were fine, I came into this game knowing there would be a lot based on the comments of my Asylum review, but I did not expect for basically all of Arkham City to have green questions marks covering it. One thing I felt was a bit off was the Catwoman parts, now I have no idea if these were option because I got GOTY edition so it just came with the Catwoman stuff but I couldn't find a way to get out of it. I wanted to get out of it because of the movement, the transition from gracefully gliding around Arkham City to "JUMP NOW OR FAIL JUMP NOW DO YOU LIKE RYTHYM GAMES DO YOU" was jarring and also I just found playing as Catwoman to be less fun that playing as batman.

    I really loved the plot in this game, the mystery of protocol 10 was intriguing, and I think knowing now that protocol 10 was basically just kill everybody makes a lot of sense and makes it even funnier. In Asylum I felt like the story kept getting put on pause for a little bit, I would complete a story bit and I wanted to know what happened next but the game said "go save these doctors" or "Go stop poison ivy who is here now" and it got very tedious because I just wanted to move on with the story. But I am happy to say I 100% enjoyed it every time I got sidetracked or the game told me to do something else. I pretty much loved every mission batman was set on and every circumstance that caused batman not to get the cure. I absolutely adored the joker/clayface twist at the end because it was just so unexpected, I came into the Arkham games with some spoilers, I knew joker would die in some way so when I saw Talia kill him with the sword I was a bit underwhelmed but then the game pulled out all the stops with the clayface twist. Also I did not expect the Mad Hatter in this game and it was a really pleasant surprise

    The characters in this game were fantastic. I never realized how much I missed Alfred in Asylum until I heard his voice in this game(Nothing against Oracle but no one can top Alfred). It was mainly the sheer size of the villain roster in this game that blew me away, Asylum has joker, Harley, bane, poison ivy, scarecrow and killer croc, and I thought that was awesome, but this game made that seem small. Right away the game introduced Catwoman, Two-Face, Hugo Strange and Penguin, and then the game just kept pumping out awesome characters throughout the story. This was my pretty much my first experience with Hugo Strange so I can't really say much about how I liked him, Penguin was great and ugly as he should be and I liked his shark. Mr. Freeze had to be my favorite character in this, I loved how he and batman both respected each other and the on and off truces they had. Joker was fantastic, Mark Hamill is great.

    In my Asylum review thing I said how the bossfights were kind of a letdown, but I will say if this games only bossfight was just Mr. Freezes than it would still be 10 times better. The bossfights were so much better in this game, Mr. Freeze might be one of my favorite boss fights in gaming, it was just so satisfying to figure out what moves and gadgets to use on him, it was difficult but so fucking great. I really enjoyed the rest of the bosses, Clayfaces mechanics were incredible, Solomon Grundy was amazing(side note I love how in Grundy's and Clayfaces bossfights batman is super flexible in his no killing rule he is like "they are basically unkillable anyway so it wont matter if I crush Grundy's heart.) And Ra's al Ghul was a really creative one.

    Overall? 9/10 fantastic game, gonna start Arkham Knight soon. (p.s. how do you get the nightwing content? it says I have it I just don't know how to access it.)

    submitted by /u/RockyRavioli713
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham knight concept art vol2

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    New Personal Best

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Is an Owlman Skin too much to ask for?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment