• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 9, 2021

    Batman Arkham I found the sequel to Arkham Knight

    Batman Arkham I found the sequel to Arkham Knight


    I found the sequel to Arkham Knight

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 03:49 PM PST

    Genuine question: what made Bruce between Origins and Asylum go from his badass armored suit to a sleeker suit with over underwear? (Love both suits, just a question that’s been irking me).

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 08:21 AM PST

    I love Origins, but this might be the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 01:14 PM PST

    The picture with the knife in it was the one Joker showed to Jason, todd must hate Tim Drake

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 05:34 PM PST

    Some photomode shots

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 10:47 PM PST

    70% Complete Screenshots ��

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 07:02 AM PST

    Having some fun with the photo mode.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 10:15 PM PST

    ScreenRants list on Arkham Origins Villains whats your thoughts on this

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 10:24 PM PST

    Left or right? (yes I am horny)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 06:02 AM PST

    [self] [cosplay] Just got some awesome pics back of my Arkham Knight cosplay!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 07:10 AM PST

    God tier gadget

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 11:23 AM PST

    Aaron Cash appreciation post

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:41 AM PST

    fuck it arkham asylum on da phone

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 07:27 PM PST

    Jason todd appreciation post

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Left or right? (Yes I am horny)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 06:21 AM PST

    Jason todd origin story (Arkham knight genesis)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Footage that Joker has sent to batman (Arkham vr)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 12:00 PM PST

    What arkam game is better in 2021? More info down below

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Hi! Today is my birthday and i would like to buy a batman game. I am a huge DC fan and Batman is one of my favourite character. I played before a similar game made by telltale(bouth seasons). I am searching for something with a lot of content/gameplay, a lot of skins, side quests and being able to have a free mode were i can see the whole map, and a lot of detective stuff that you wont be able to predict whats coming. Also my favourite characters from batman lore are: Joker, Harley quinn, Nightwing, Red Hood, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Two face

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/super_star_BETA
    [link] [comments]

    Hi can anyone tell me why did Hugo Strange leave daisies in particular for Batman in the crime alley. Obviously it is sooner kind of message only for true detectives..

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 04:15 AM PST

    With the recent leaks

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 04:14 AM PST

    Can you see Rocksteady (or wbm) make the Sequel if the new games don't perform as expected?

    I think they could have made many games before closing the series. The gap between origins and asylum and a sequel to Arkham Knight with Bruce and Damian sounds terrific!

    SSKTJL and GK don't look or sound really that great. I hope to be proven wrong but if wb wanted a new property they could hired a new studio and kept the Arkham/Batman story going. Even if they did a reboot they should always include batman.

    Everyone wanted the same mechanics as arkham but a new story and more time with the family. Seeing all those pictures really hurts. It looks way more interesting then the upcoming games to be honest.

    submitted by /u/The-Knight305
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with a bug that resets my save data

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 04:07 AM PST

    This was one my Xbox One X. I sat down to play Arkham Asylum for the first time, I got about 30 minutes in when all of a sudden my game just stops responding to any inputs. Nothing was working so I just closed the game and opened it again, but when I looked at my save, I realized I was back at the beginning, specifically that scene where the door opens to reveal Batman with Joker in cuffs. So I had to play back to where I was, and I made sure that my game was saving. So I keep playing for about another 30 minutes, and then it happens again. I close the game and open it again, and my save file was back at 0%, the start of the game.

    So basically my game just freezes up and resets whatever save data I had back to the beginning when I do reset it. Has anyone else dealt with this? Y'all think it might be my Xbox? I appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/That1Skurood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment