• Breaking News

    Friday, September 3, 2021

    Batman Arkham He started to fly across the room in arkham knight

    Batman Arkham He started to fly across the room in arkham knight


    He started to fly across the room in arkham knight

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    I play Origins but don’t call it underrated, how could you tell?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    It’s a good game but it’s not overhated at this point

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can buy one of these. I'd if it's used. I remembered that I saw these online years ago

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    In batman Arkham origins, while saving Alfred the subtitles change from batman to Bruce Wayne.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    It finally happened! I became Vengeance!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Just found out that Joker does actually watch the playback

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Post a Villain and I’ll Write Their Arkham File

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    I was writing the diagnoses and prognoses of the Batman villains to determine who was the most treatable in another thread.

    Someone asked me to make a thread just for these because they enjoyed them.

    I hope you guys will too?

    I'll repost the ones I already did in the comments.

    (If you guys like my writing, consider supporting me on Patreon! I am writing a Batman show, which I voice in along with several professional VAs from anime and video games. I am disabled and struggle with consistent employment because of it, so every little bit helps! Streams of our table reads are available on Twitch and YouTube.)

    EDIT: Right! I should probably post it: My Patreon

    submitted by /u/Prying_Pandora
    [link] [comments]

    Do y’all think Arkham is finished

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    I honestly think its safe to say that Arkham is pretty much finished given that rocksteady and WB games Montreal have moved on. Gotham knights isn't in the Arkhamverse and its also been rumored a few months back that they're making a Superman game. I know that suicide squad is a continuation of Arkham but I definitely don't see rocksteady making anymore Batman games.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AdZealousideal6959
    [link] [comments]

    How is this even physically possible

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    After years of playing this game, just now I discovered that you can save a riddler victim by shooting them with the REC. I tried it after spending way too much time looking for the electricity with the batarang. I'm sure a lot of you know that but I'm posting this in case anyone didn't know.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    I woulda loved to see this suit in Knight. Or better yet, we coulda used it against Firefly instead of using the car. Plus it gives me Batman Beyond vibes and I kinda wish this was the Beyond suit instead

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Crime Doctor In Elliot Memorial Hospital Arkham Knight (Season Of Infamy)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Little over 3 months late, but this is a screenshot of the last riddler trophy I needed before I was able to beat riddler.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Just went back to Chinatown to see joker in Barbaras wheelchair

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Treatable Inmates?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Which Arkham inmate do you think is the most treatable with proper psychiatric care?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SirSilverscreen
    [link] [comments]

    It’s honestly annoying how defensive some of you get

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    Yeah I don’t think he’s breathing

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Now just hear me out what if we combined these 2 into one

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Can you buy the DLCs for the games on XBOX ONE?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    When I check the store, I can only find them for Knight and Origins (which isn't on the store itself),

    Are the City ones on there, or am I just being dumb?

    submitted by /u/thisismypr0naccount0
    [link] [comments]

    ITS DA FREAKING BAT

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Whos yalls favorite female character in the series?.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    Playing Psychonauts 2 and apparently the Riddler moved to a whole different game after Batman beat him

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment