• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 2, 2021

    Batman Arkham Azeral catches my remote Baterang

    Batman Arkham Azeral catches my remote Baterang


    Azeral catches my remote Baterang

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    well, 2 consoles, three break ups, and a pandemic later, here i am at 240%

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    I stumbled across the old Bat Signal in Arkham City/ Old Gotham

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    Did anyone start crying in the club after finishing this side quest?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    Especially in races

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    When I saw someone get this suit in City I was like "I want that? How Do I get it?"I searched everywhere on YouTube all I saw was gameplay and 20 minute vids(didn't watch) I looked everywhere to find this suit! I searched on Google "how to get arkham city armored suit" and I needed a Wii U! shit.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Whos the best arkham villain

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Outta nowhere!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Now I just need Origins...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    Which Arkham game story have you replayed the most?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    My little brother is turning 11 this week and he is a batman fanatic, so I'm getting him a Cameo from Kevin Conroy (The Voice of Animated Batman since 1992) What should I ask him to say to my brother?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    What gane does Robin best

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Riddler from Arkham Knight just looks like beluga

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    I always thought this could be a good template

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    I took this amazing Screenshot of Redhood

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    ;(

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    I saw this suit in a picture once, and always wondered where it came from, I spent 20 minutes trying to find it while ignoring the huge Wii logo on the top

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    Batman if he never got the cure ����

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    My biggest issue with Arkham Knight

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    Actually has nothing to do with the batmobile or story.

    One of the things I loved the most about City and Origins is that even after you finish the game, it's still fun to glide around the open world and look for thugs to beat up.

    You can still do this in Knight, but I just really hate the fact that all the thugs are just basic early game guys that only use their fists and occasionally a bat. Where are the knives, guns, shields, etc? The lack of weapons on enemies makes the combat extremely boring in the post game for Arkham knight. It's such a shame too, because the gliding mechanics and world itself in Knight are awesome.

    submitted by /u/phntm_snke
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Origins is not underrated.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    It's a good game with a plethora of flaws that deserve to be criticised. It's perfectly fine. I'd know, I've played 85 hours now (100% run, still not finished). The game's fun, but it isn't underrated, nor does it need a remaster. Game still looks weirdly gorgeous.

    submitted by /u/AnotherGibaway
    [link] [comments]

    And they only costed half my liver, a full nervous crisis and my mental stability

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    What is the best villan out of the ones i forgot

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    How is Bane almost defeated by a Titan thug in between asylum and city?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    So we learn Bane was almost killed by a Titan thug prior to city's events which kicks off his crusade to destroy the Titan containers but how was he defeated in the first place? Although his intelligence is lower than what it is in Origins he's still a genius in comparison to the mindless titans of the arkham games, he seems significantly taller and has much more muscle mass than them and isn't he on Titan anyway considering that joker injects with it in asylum and he's actively using the canisters he's gathering so he can become stronger, so how on earth was he even beaten?

    submitted by /u/Gringo_1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment