• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Batman Arkham We are F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

    Batman Arkham We are F.R.I.E.N.D.S.


    We are F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    I'd choose the classic arkham batmobile over any live action batmobile and even the AK Tank most of the time. Like the thug says, it has a 'retro classic feel to it'.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Making a meme of every Arkham villain day 19: Poison Ivy

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    I fear them

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    Batman: This pizza is mine and no one else's ��

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    I’m a relatively new player with a very slow reaction time but I got this combo I’m really proud of. Completely stuffed it at the end tho

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    This turned out so much better than I thought it would lmao

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Hatter

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    A few screenshots I took as Batgirl

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    Batman doesn't kill just breaks several vertebrae

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Batman Arkham City - scanning Joker reveals he becomes nervous when Batman is in danger (fighting Clayface) and he becomes considered calm when Batman is safe (when Clayface is frozen)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Event in Arkham Timeline on wiki

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    So I was looking at the Jason Todd page on the wiki (Jason Todd) and I got hella confused on one part, the discuss an event where Jason meets with the Joker again in Arkham City, I have no recollection of this and can anyone show where I can read/watch it? (Or discuss its validity)

    Thanks, I will quote it down below

    >

    Jason watched Batman and Joker (though it was actually who Clayface posed as a healthy Joker.) He was then approached by the real (and sickly) Joker himself.

    After he struck a conversation with his old victim, Joker revealed his continued partnership with Deathstroke, instructed the assassin to aid Jason's quest for revenge, reinforced the young man's distorted perception of Batman abandoning him, and encouraged him to ensure that he became a more well-known figure in Gotham as the Arkham Knight. While Jason brutally beat Joker and made an attempt on his life in retribution for what he did to him years ago, he decided not to, the Joker informed him that he had high hopes for the young man's plans against Batman and Gotham."

    submitted by /u/sunburn1478
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to lose my sanity yet again for another arkham 100% especially Killer croc trophy, I've already lost it in the extreme predator challenges in AC for all 4 Characters, These are the only trophies left for the 100%

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    Batman hit him so hard he started dancing uncontrollably

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    I just noticed Batman has 2 comms in both his ears. It looks kinda odd when he uses the comm in his left ear

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    People With the Riddler in Arkham Knight.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Batman Arkham origins

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Anyone know why Arkham Origins isnt on the Microsoft store?

    submitted by /u/Curtis_s_d
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment