• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    Batman Arkham Making a meme of every Arkham villain day 12: Hugo Strange

    Batman Arkham Making a meme of every Arkham villain day 12: Hugo Strange


    Making a meme of every Arkham villain day 12: Hugo Strange

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    Found this gem in South Carolina.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    I have the mad skillz

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    My face when I'm about to fuck up their day ��

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Batman and his partners in AK

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    New to the Arkham series, thought I'd show my platinum for Arkham Asylum.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    Is it good

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    I made this for you, r/BatmanArkham - x511 with Nightwing on Combo Master - Thanks for the love!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    For anyone who may be interested, I saw this pretty good deal on Offerup on the McFarlane DC multiverse Joker.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    Now that’s not something you see everyday. T-pose Charisma

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Playing Arkham Aslyum again, just as great as I remember it

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    First Time Fully Completing a Video Game. Couldn’t have picked a better one to do so!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    This is the most hours I've have on one game and I know Arkham knight isn't the best arkham game (my favourite being asylum) but there's just something about it for me that makes me come back and play the story again

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Joker gaming

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Just noticed the Arkham games follow the canon that Selina is Falcone’s daughter.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Began replaying Arkham City today, in the first Selina section you spawn near the courthouse. I thought to myself "I wonder if we can go see Calendar Man as Selina", and you can. When I spoke to Calendar Man, Selina mentions some business with Falcons and CM responds with something along the lines of "Funny you mention Falcone so close to your birthday, tell me is your father getting you anything special this year?". Never noticed that the games take the comic story where Selina is Falcone's secret daughter, really interesting.

    submitted by /u/c_draws
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my plat for Arkham Asylum and it was really fun revisiting it.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Who's the best YouTuber to watch when I want to watch the Arkham games?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    Hey everyone I bought Arkham Knight a couple of days ago and I have been told I need to play the asylum and city but I don't want to but more games so I am just gonna watch instead but there are so many options and Idk what to pick, So Will anyone here help me?

    Edit: I want the channel to have commentaries

    submitted by /u/SherlockRonin
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to play Arkham Origins to understand the series if I care about the story?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    Hey everyone I bought Arkham Knight a couple of days ago and I have been told that I need to play Asylum and City to understand the game so should I also play origins too?

    submitted by /u/SherlockRonin
    [link] [comments]

    I’m gonna try something

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    So in the rioter bombs, you have to produce a shock, whether through remote batarang or the remote electrical charge device. However the batmobile also produces an electric shock upon contact, making it seem like a perfectly viable option, though it does knock them out, which goes against the rules. Edit: it works! It counts and it works! This makes them so much easier to complete now.

    submitted by /u/MidnightJ1200
    [link] [comments]

    Wish they would make another game.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    I would love to see a game with vandal savage as the main villain, I don't know what the story would look like, it could be after Knight as Azreal after he takes up the mantle or dick as nightwing, or even red hood. I know we won't get another game and I'm so grateful that we got to play the ones they made but they are so awesome I am craving more. Anyone have a villain they think would make a really good story for a new game?

    submitted by /u/SonOfEragon
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the worst playable character in the arkham series?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment