• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Batman Arkham I'm in love with Batgirl.

    Batman Arkham I'm in love with Batgirl.


    I'm in love with Batgirl.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if anyone else has caught this before, but this is QUITE the Easter egg. I'm surprised that Green Arrow hasn't come after The Penguin.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Which Arkham game had your favourite Harley Quinn design/costume?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Finished city dont have a stat screenshot but I do have this cursed Harley from the dlc

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Assuming Batman has no bat family by his side that could protect the City once he's old and near death; Do you guys think Batman would use the Lazarus pit to make himzelf strong again or would he be too worried about the changes it could make?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Just took this photo randomly lol. Really describes what I was doing for hours a couple days ago. Finally did it tho:D

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    Did a out of bounds glitch as Arkham Knight and took some screencaps

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Should I play Arkham City or Arkham Knight?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    I just finished Arkham Asylum for the first time (I played through all the other Arkham games) and I want to play through another Arkham game because I haven't played the others in so long. I want to play City because I want to see how much Rocksteady improved on Asylum, having just played Asylum, and its file size is much smaller than Knight which is easier on my internet datacap. I want to play Knight because I love the graphics of Knight far more than any other Arkham game and I want to play through the dlc and challenge maps which I never really played through before. I've played through City many times and I've only played through Knight's story once. I want to play Knight again but those tank missions and its larger size on PC makes me want to play City more. Which one should I play?

    submitted by /u/InsertUsernameHere32
    [link] [comments]

    "This is Gotham. The city breeds a special class of criminal. People die here. People like us."

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Arkham Asylum Performance Issues

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    I have a modern PC (RTX 2070, i7 10750H, 16GB RAM, etc.) and this game lags more than games like Cyberpunk. I've disabled PhysX and tried anything else that might lead to performance issues, but this decade-year-old game won't run smoothly. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/TadalP
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Asylum

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    So I just pulled up Asylum on PSNow . It looks awful has anyone experienced this ? It looked as if I had a disc that was barely running and was on its last legs . Anyone have this problem ?

    submitted by /u/Alxcooldude3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment