• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Batman Arkham Fans to Rocksteady - I got you fam... (reply to u/elitegamer_28)

    Batman Arkham Fans to Rocksteady - I got you fam... (reply to u/elitegamer_28)


    Fans to Rocksteady - I got you fam... (reply to u/elitegamer_28)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    I kicked a thug into a gas pump.��

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    Someone tell me people have made memes of this scene because it has tons of meme potential

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Come to Pauli's Diner. Atrociously filthy uniforms, worn out tables and booths, dirty, scuffed walls and floors and no restroom, yet the place seems busy enough.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    I think i have the greatest combo of all time

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    A Gift from my dad a few years ago, still remember!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Someone said to make this template. Challenge accepted

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    My favorite mission in Arkham Knight is the Robin team-up at the studios. It made me feel so happy and nostalgic seeing them work together. I love the music too, and the way it builds up when you both walk up to a door, Batman motions for Robin to get ready and you both kick it open.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Making a meme of every Arkham villain day 17: Scarecrow

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    After years of trying to get this, I did it!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Hate when it happens

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Testing this cheat that make your gliding faster

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Thanks to u/AyAyRonM for the green screen template

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    I would have beaten the world record...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    Unmasked Bruce glitch

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    Ranking all 4 Arkham games

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    I've just recently played all 4 games for the first time back to back to back to back. I had a blast. So, since the imprints of each game are still fresh in my mind, i've decided to rank them all.

    4: Arkham Origins this many not come as a surprise to most people, but this is by far the worst in the series. it's not a bad game by any means, but it is just the weakest. first off, mark hamill didn't voice the joker, which threw me off, but troy baker did a great job. I did not like the design of joker in this game. the bosses were the best part by far, especially the stealth bane fight, which reminded me of the mr freeze fight, and the death stroke fight. I feel like this game was unneeded, but welcome. i don't like how it was made my wb montreal, but they still made it feel like a batman arkham game. the story was a bit off putting at times but i enjoyed it nonetheless.

    3: Arkham City I know people are gonna shit their pants seeing what's widely known as the best arkham game get 3rd place, but hear me out. This game is fantastic, loved it. But, it fell short in a few places. For instance, the way you switched between batman and selina a few times. it took away from the heat of the battle as batman, and while i loved her inclusion, left me craving more batman time as the segments were after major plot points. I didn't like the museum part, ok? sue me. i didn't like the way you had to tread carefully on ice and slug around a ice float. I loved ra's al guhls inclusion, but i didn't like how he was the man behind it all, it felt weird. i loved his segment though, with the dive bombinng and his AMAZING boss fight. (favorite in the series) Traversal felt slow but it was an old game with technical setbacks so i understand. i also feel like joker should've died better than just "oh there's no more cure i'm gonna just die in a few seconds now" it felt anticlimactic.

    2: Arkham Knight While the main story was a bit underwhelming, the side missions and dlc were the best part. the story made sense, but i felt like rocksteady relied too heavily on the bat mobile. The sections were hard and unfun sometimes. The inclusion of joker in batman's mind was idiotic imo, though i loved that mark hamill was back as joker. Joker in this game was unneeded, but i guess it was okay since mark was voicing him. The DLC, especially red hoods, were amazing, and i loved the inclusion of red hood and batgirl, and, most memorably, harley quinn. The scarecrow sections were pretty cool, and the race tracks, too. the graphical enhancements really helped, along with the new enemy types and stealth obstacles.

    1: Arkham Asylum Incredible. This game was a thrill to play. The titans felt a little repetitive but the random goons they threw in with them kept me on my toes the entire fight. I loved the settings, with the prison itself, the botanical gardens, and the mansion. I loved how we were secluded on an island, and the scarecrow sections were easily the best part. I loved how the last one tapped into the players fears, their game crashing and them losing all their progress. The killer croc section had me basically shitting my pants the entire time, the bane fight was hard at first, but became more fun over time, the poison ivy fight was very difficult and kept me on my toes especially when the brainwashed guards came along, and the harley quinn fight, where i had to move across electrocuted platforms. I loved marks play of the joker, and i loved harleys nurse outfit. My favorite aesthetic was definitely the botanical gardens, as well. And it's crazy to think that jason was being tortured at the same place, at the same time you're playing the game. The only really disappointing part of the game was the final boss. Joker became a titan for basically no reason, and it was never used except for a few attacks, then he'd send his goons to do his dirty work.

    submitted by /u/tylrrboi69
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham asylum and Arkham city Joker.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Was gonna play city for the first time in a while and the last time I played the game is such a coincidence

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Another one of this meme

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    I think it would’ve been sick if Origins was a Nightwing spin-off set between City and Knight, and Blackgate was a Catwoman spin-off set in the same period. Anyone else?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Batman Arkham Asylum logo shown in suicide squad game

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    I am proud to be one of the 4 players who achieved 600+ in Combo Master ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    So close to Nightwing free roam without mods

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment