• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Batman Arkham What’s your favorite Arkham city skin? (Mines the Dark knight returns or the Batman inc)

    Batman Arkham What’s your favorite Arkham city skin? (Mines the Dark knight returns or the Batman inc)


    What’s your favorite Arkham city skin? (Mines the Dark knight returns or the Batman inc)

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    “I remember this place back before they built a wall around it. Sucked then too".

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Making a meme of every Arkham villain day 10: Bane

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    A bat in the moon light.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    x764. Been really pissed at somebody lately so this is the type of therapy I needed. Ignore the music.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Batman and Nightwing are dropping a hot new album.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Thought this was pretty funny lol

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    1v1 Army who wins?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    That looks painful

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    I like the Dark Knight suit in Knight, but I kinda wish the Batman Begins suit either also got added with the DK one, or won instead. It's one of my favorite live action Batman suits.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    What is the best Arkham game?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    I want to get a Batman game. Which is the best one? I already played Knight. I am thinking between City and Origins.

    submitted by /u/Wadiationking23
    [link] [comments]

    Which game has the best music?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Do skins in Arkham city transfer to Arkham Knight?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Had fun drawing this

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    Stagg airship alpha

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get all of the riddler trophies in Arkham knight but I can't move the boxes because I don't have a airship stability control. Any way you can get control back. This is all after the main game.

    submitted by /u/phillymisfit
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Knight Bad Plot Points

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    You mean to tell me Batman, a genius who made sonar technology that allows him to see through walls, who has more of Arkham mapped out than even the current owners, and the literal Worlds Greatest Detective, could not find Jason in an abandoned wing of the asylum? I'd get it if Joker sent the video of him shooting Jason like a week after he went missing but Bruce supposedly looked for 6 months and turned up nothing. I know it's probably just bad writing on the games part but still.

    submitted by /u/Gerbert4Mayor
    [link] [comments]

    just got batman arkham origins on steam

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Batman arkham origins is the only arkham game I havent played and since I just switched from ps4 to pc I finally got it on steam. but as I wanted to play it very badly I soon found out how much the game freezes. at one point I couldnt even play the actual game because it kept freezing so much. I just want to enjoy the boss fights and the story of this game. does anyone have any fixes or reasons I might be crashing related to my in game settings or anything else... Thanks a lot

    submitted by /u/Fillydwmd8
    [link] [comments]

    Was re-reading all the easter eggs in the game and christ I forgot about the pregnant Harley thing and thae fact that went ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE XD, Has anything been said on why or what?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    How do i remove the 60 fps lock on the arkham games Epic games version? I cant find any tutorials on google or youtube.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment