• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Batman Arkham TFW Lucius forgets to fix the roof 😔

    Batman Arkham TFW Lucius forgets to fix the roof ��


    TFW Lucius forgets to fix the roof ��

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:27 PM PST

    I hope when I die, I get one of the Arkham death scenes.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:05 PM PST

    That would be pretty rad ngl

    submitted by /u/GenSpicyWeener
    [link] [comments]

    Dont show this to Selina Kyle

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Just beat arkham knight for the first time and have a question about the ending

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:19 PM PST

    Hello everyone, first post here and I wanted to ask about the ending. Specifically the full knightfall protocol ending. I just spent the last few days playing arkham knight for the first time and I went through the trouble of doing every mission (the riddler trophies sucked...so much.) And with the exception of a few of the side missions I had a lot of fun. Though I don't fully get the ending. What's with the scary batman at the end? Like has anything ever been confirmed about who that is, or is it still a mystery, and if so, what's the fanbases general consensus on who, or what that's supposed to be at the end?

    Please and thank you for any information.

    submitted by /u/EternalEmperorDD
    [link] [comments]

    most underrated mulitplayer ever

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:32 AM PST

    Derp ��

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:08 AM PST

    Anyone ever play the Blackgate game?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:19 PM PST

    I played the mostly side-scrolling game and I thought it was a decent subgrade of platform for an Arkham game. Haven't played it in over a year, but pretty interesting.

    submitted by /u/AirCanMaster
    [link] [comments]

    It's all in the details �� (Appreciation post for Arkham Knight design - this book looks so real!)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:21 AM PST

    Every PS Exclusive DLC?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:57 PM PST

    Hey, I wanted to double check my list to make sure that this is every PS exclusive DLC. I'm on PC and planned to download these. I thank anyone who can double check this.

    Asylum:

    Play as the Joker Challenge Maps

    Prey in the Darkness Map Pack

    Origins:

    Knightfall DLC

    Knight:

    Scarecrow Nightmare Pack

    Exclusive Skins Pack (Classic TV series Batman, Robin, and Batmobile, JL3000)

    Again, I just wanted to make sure I got all of them on to a correct list. Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/NuclearChavez
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Arkham Knight: Wanted #12

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Wholesome Riddler!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:19 AM PST

    Year 1!!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:36 PM PST

    Got a spoiler (not a spoiler in this post)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    I just got spoiled on an accident about who the Arkham Knight is. I mean, how do I move on with life help me

    submitted by /u/omdrik
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham City Campaign Challenges

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:02 AM PST

    These things require some patience. I just spent like 4 hours on Hostile Takeover trying to get 3 medals on the first two challenges and then I die in last challenge in the last round with hardly two medals. Now I have to start over. These modifiers are killers too. These challenges are all I have left for the platinum. So close but so far.

    submitted by /u/tommytomtoes
    [link] [comments]

    Day 19 of posting all my Arkham Knight screenshots.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment