• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Batman Arkham I've heard a lot of people on this sub claim that Batman and Bruce Wayne are in fact the same person. Well if that's the case then why do they have different eye colors? Huh? HUH!???

    Batman Arkham I've heard a lot of people on this sub claim that Batman and Bruce Wayne are in fact the same person. Well if that's the case then why do they have different eye colors? Huh? HUH!???


    I've heard a lot of people on this sub claim that Batman and Bruce Wayne are in fact the same person. Well if that's the case then why do they have different eye colors? Huh? HUH!???

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Now isn’t the time to laugh

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Golden age batman. Then Vs Now

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:27 AM PST

    I have a separate place in my heart for the Arkham games and the �� Kevin Conroy. Arkham games are what which introduced me to Batman!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Batman Arkham games endgame content?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:01 AM PST

    I have just bought the Batman Arkham Collection and will be playing the games soon and they look phenomenal but the problem is you can't play them forever. Soon you will finish all the content the game offers and you can't really play the games anymore.

    submitted by /u/Josh-Zimmermann
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing asylum and this pop up and it won’t let me play what should I do?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:40 PM PST

    Returned to go for that plat... Any ideas how to fix this?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:56 AM PST

    Returned to go for that plat... Any ideas how to fix this?

    Hopefully this is the right place to ask. This is the only game that seems to have the problem. I've checked the game/controller properties and steam reports a xbox controller connected. Never used a dualshock controller on this pc.

    https://preview.redd.it/den5rmtnwuc61.jpg?width=2304&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=22cdfcc163516e606d938284ec83f8c1f1b8fb90

    submitted by /u/AloeWishes48
    [link] [comments]

    When you accidentally spill someone's drink

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:36 AM PST

    When one idiot follows the other �� You'd think you would have learned from the second time at least ��

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:12 AM PST

    I knocked him out to so bad he froze

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:32 PM PST

    Nvidia Just Broke Batman Arkham Knight On PC... Again

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:28 PM PST

    Best Arkham Game

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:48 PM PST

    You know I gotta ask this question...

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CrossENT
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:16 AM PST

    I need help with the Catwoman's Revenge on the second part. I'm trying but I keep failing. The robot fight is so hard. It's not the robots that are getting me tho, it's the electric floor and lasers. Please tell me how to get past this

    submitted by /u/InspectorJavert620
    [link] [comments]

    Need tips

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    In arkham k ight I'm trying to get 3 stars with the worst character aka Nightwing... on Flip of a coin map... please anyone.. how do you get points with nightwing cause tried anything and nothing works with this guy

    submitted by /u/Kingbonnie_
    [link] [comments]

    Origins: Does anyone know how to fix the 'Paint the town Red' achievement to work?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:31 AM PST

    I've gotten all the Anarky tags scanned in CCH and the achievement won't unlock. I'm playing on XB1 if that matters much

    submitted by /u/Tyler_Peter_05
    [link] [comments]

    Day 20 of posting all my Arkham Knight screenshots.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    People still playing multiplayer on origins?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:49 AM PST

    Lately i cant seem to find any people to play with on ps3/psnow anymore.. I remember during the summer people were still active and lobbies were full, but now not so much.

    Is there a way to find more people?

    submitted by /u/Gioku
    [link] [comments]

    lot of new stuff huh, (i was realy curious for some so i had to take a look)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:25 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment