• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Batman Arkham Just in time

    Batman Arkham Just in time


    Just in time

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:59 PM PST

    In Arkham Origins, I like how the game calls Batman as Bruce Wayne when Alfred "dies". Is like Bruce Wayne's personality really came back in that moment and changed Batman's personality, so much so that after that he starts to trust more in people and decreases their brutality a little.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Not sure if right tag but anime Batman and zur en arrh are now available for everyone

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:53 AM PST

    GCPD Lockdown in 6:09. This gets me a 3rd place on Speedrun.com. I’ll be trying for the world record, but I don’t think it will happen soon.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:50 AM PST

    A surprise to be sure but a welcome one

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Enjoying the view

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:44 AM PST

    Arkham Knight Skins

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:17 AM PST

    Do you think they will add The Batman 2021 suit as a new skin? I know its a long shot but curious what folks think

    submitted by /u/starsonofodin720
    [link] [comments]

    Playing arkham asylum. Lost progress?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Spoilers for those of you who haven't played Asylum. I just left Cash and was headed see Killer Croc. I had just taken out the sniper that is on the perch only accessible by the line launcher.

    Before progressing, I wanted to clear the area of plants/crazies. I punched a crazy and poof. Sent to the xbox dashboard. Okay.. That happens sometimes.

    Started the game up, said 75% which sounds about right, but when I load into the game I am standing right in front of the building made to look like jokers face. I have no waypoint for a mission at all. I think maybe it will fix itself if I head to that area. When I load into the area that leads to the building I noticed a riddle I had solved in the beginning of the game popped up as if it were unsolved.

    Wtf happened?? Is this common? I am extraordinarily bummed. I just spent all night playing this game, I am only going to get roughly 2 hours of sleep and I have nothing but lost progress to show for it?

    PLEASE someone tell me there is a fix for this. I do not want to go back through all of that again so soon. Sorry for the wall of text.

    tl;dr: on my way to see killer croc, the game closes and sends me to the dashboard. Start the game up and I have no mission, solved riddles seem to be unsolved now, yet my progress (75%) remains the same. :( why

    submitted by /u/LtLwormonabigfknhook
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Arkham Collection PS4

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:07 PM PST

    It says it contains all post game content, so to be sure, that means EVERYTHING? Like I wouldn't have to download any extra DLC at all?

    submitted by /u/GoosePants72
    [link] [comments]

    It took longer than I thought it would, but it feels awesome

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Comment a Takedown, A Gadget, A Playable Character, An Enemy Type (such as the Asylum lunatics), an Ability, Or any Other Feature Or Mechanic That You Miss In Batman: Arkham Knight!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Uh oh

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Knowing Rocksteady these are possibly how the 3 characters will look in game

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Some pictures I decided to take with the suits added in the latest update

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Will starting "New game plus" overwrite my previous storymode on Arkham Origins?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:23 AM PST

    Back-Up Personality

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:18 PM PST

    So, Arkham Knight was updating. What do you guys think its for. Personally, it could be bug fixes.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Built different I guess

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:57 AM PST

    playing origins, didn't finish the story yet, my impression so far:

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Arkham Knight 1.15 (PS4, PS5)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Version 1.15 of Batman: Arkham Knight was released today for PS4 (and PS5 by BC). Changelog:

    • Removed WBPlay
    • Anime Batman and Zur En Arrh Batman skins will now be unlocked automatically

    I would assume similar updates are to be released on PC and Xbox. I was kinda hoping that this surprise update will give us some improvements for B:AK on next-gen consoles (like unlocked framerate, for example), sadly this isn't it.

    submitted by /u/xenonisbad
    [link] [comments]

    Free Roam for all characters in Batman Arkham Knight

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Since rocksteady updated arkham knight AGAIN today to give players 2 free batsuits. do you think we could start a movement to get them add free roam for all the characters in the game? Like all they need to do is add a character selector at the press continue screen that lets you pick your favorite character then BOOM now you can free roam. they can't use the batmobile and all gcpd communications are turned off. They can't go into certain environments except for robin and nightwing. harley quinn and redhood obviously can't go into certain areas but they can still free roam. batgirl to. just don't let her in the gcpd since barbara is there. im still hoping they will add it as a final send off to the game

    submitted by /u/Regime-leader
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Knight got an update wot ?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:54 PM PST

    Does batman arkham asylum and city have Spanish audio on xbox one?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:51 PM PST

    I've beaten both like 5 times but I'm trying to learn Spanish so I figured playing through them can help. I'm aware arkham knight has Spanish audio. And pc probably has Spanish support on almost any game. But I'm asking for console. Also I'm buying the remaster if that changes anything.

    submitted by /u/jcsj28
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment