• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Batman Arkham Im suffering batman

    Batman Arkham Im suffering batman


    Im suffering batman

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Sharing the EVA Foam Line Launcher I built!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:13 AM PST

    That was pretty cool

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:10 AM PST

    Merry Christmas from Batman

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Zsasz used to be fun.. before he started carving innocent people up

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Hi guys, found a cool mod(reshade) for origins, these are the results. I know a lot of us are going to be playing origins so hopefully this helps. Vanilla(left) Vs mod(right). I'll share the settings if people are interested

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Interesting strategy, Bats

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Arkham Origins Deathstroke

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:08 PM PST

    I've never been nor gotten that into Batman lore like how I am with Star Wars but I'd still like to know more of why this one was different and what the story is behind this?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Guys an important question

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:52 AM PST

    Who will win batman or Alfred

    submitted by /u/AM85006
    [link] [comments]

    Militia Vehicle Takedown With Style

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:08 PM PST

    If DCAU actors like Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, and Arleen Sorkin (at least in the first game) Reprised Their Roles in The Batman: Arkham series, Tim Daly Could Return as Superman in This Universe for Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:25 PM PST

    I just started a no batman upgrade run for Arkham Knight

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:57 PM PST

    By that I mean I can only upgrade the batmobile, but I did allow myself 2 key batman upgrades, namely the Special Combo Boost and the batclaw disarm, as I honestly don't think I stand a chance to beat the game without those. I also will eventually get the grapnel boost upgrades when I have maxed out the useful upgrades for the batmobile. So far I've only had 1 game over, on normal btw, and it was for the mad hatter section where I accidently took out the hostage. I'm shocked that I got that far without any other game overs, and I've took on a few side missions I really didn't think I could manage without any additional armour or skills. Oh I also picked up the Rec gun and the freeze blast, I don't think that breaks the rules as you eventually have to get them anyway, well maybe not the freeze blast, but I won't upgrade it. This was just a spur of the moment idea, I might give it up, I will will you guys know how I manage.

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    Season pass

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:01 AM PST

    I have a question about the season pass as to what it will allow me to get and what it won't because I want to get it for Christmas but also I'm curious if I'm going to need to ask my mom to get me the post Arkham knight story stuff and the tumbler as well if it's not included.(I'm 14 btw)

    submitted by /u/dinoshark502
    [link] [comments]

    A little compilation of some of my challenge map runs. The first 3 are ones I already posted, all the others I haven’t

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Revive & Shine (Azrael) - Quick & Clean

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:01 AM PST

    So Bruce faked his death and became a full time vigilante. This was the first time that I understood the ending.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Mechanical Guardians

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:26 PM PST

    Am I the only one who can never find that last Mechanical Guardian in Wonder city? I have played Arkham City more times than I can count but I always have to look for that one last Guardian.

    submitted by /u/spicymeme41
    [link] [comments]

    Giraffe Thug, a new enemy type! (Funny ragdoll physics glitch in Arkham Knight)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:10 AM PST

    "Why do you do what you do?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:36 AM PST

    These spider-man 3 rumors...

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Since Arkham Knight was released, there have been 2 Hitman games with 1 more on the way

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment