• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Batman Arkham hi guys i know this isnt very impressive anymore but im still rly proud of myself

    Batman Arkham hi guys i know this isnt very impressive anymore but im still rly proud of myself


    hi guys i know this isnt very impressive anymore but im still rly proud of myself

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:14 AM PST

    Fiona Wilson, the doctor who was rescued by Batman, appears in Arkham Origins and was also saved by him many years before the events of Arkham City.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I know someone already crossposted my post about this already, but every time you upgrade the grapnel boost, the colored ring on the grapnel gets colored more and the color also changes

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Exaggerated Swagger

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Now I can rest

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:22 AM PST

    even the batmobile needs refuelling eventually

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Don't know if it's been stated, but Cat Woman was made phenomenal in Arkham Knight.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:55 AM PST

    You have no choice but to put up with my shit ��

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:53 PM PST

    So, I wanted to see how big of a combo I can get in the Pyg fight, and my hands were sweating

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:32 AM PST

    finally what I've been waiting for, thank you Rocksteady

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:10 AM PST

    I think it did more than hurt, Harley

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Are there jumpscares in Origins?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I'm playing arkham origins for the first time and I'm constantly on edge expecting a jumpscare, are there any I should know about?

    submitted by /u/andyetithadlasted
    [link] [comments]

    2 skins in the epic version

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:04 AM PST

    I have Arkham knight with all DLC when they gifted it last year, but the game won't update with the new skins. It's a problem or these skins are released only for the steam edition?

    submitted by /u/Belthazorr
    [link] [comments]

    ....

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Love you

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Just wanted to say this is by far the best community on Reddit

    submitted by /u/the_mighty_m8
    [link] [comments]

    City still looks pretty great for a game almost a decade old [4K Ultra settings]

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:22 AM PST

    I'm still trying to understand how this happened.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Fiona Wilson, the doctor who was rescued by Batman, appears in Arkham Origins and was also saved by him many years before the events of Arkham City.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Any way to change difficulty mid game in arkham asylum goty pc?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:26 AM PST

    I have it on normal and its too easy, no challenge at all,i would prefer hard but no opt to change oit like majority of games

    submitted by /u/Megalogamer
    [link] [comments]

    This is literally what happens when you try to mess with the bat... Eventually you will eat the floor

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Arkham asylum or Arkham city

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Over the last week I have played the first two Arkham games for the first time and while I loved both games I felt like city was not as good as asylum. I feel like I'm in a minority that thinks this but for me asylum would have been near perfect if it wasn't for the overuse of Titans and bad boss fights but when I had finished asylum I had heard how city was so much better. While I loved city still I can't pinpoint why I don't like it as much since the combat, stealth and boss fights were better, I had also heard about this big twist and while it was executed well it did not really surprise me as much as others, I basically knew what was gonna happen the second he was stabbed and overall did not catch me too off guard. I think the setting is asylum was much better for some reason and I think that sets it apart for me. Does anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/PrintedFern8304
    [link] [comments]

    No Batman No problem.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:56 PM PST

    TIL that Troy Baker voiced five (sixth for the Harvey side of Two-Face) characters in the Batman: Arkham franchise, all making these characters sound distinct from each other. Tim Drake, Jason Todd, Arkham Knight, Joker, and Two-Face. All with different tonalities/voices. Exceptional talent.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Batman murders while fitting music plays

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:54 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment