• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Batman Arkham DNA Analysis on the LEGO Bat-Computer

    Batman Arkham DNA Analysis on the LEGO Bat-Computer


    DNA Analysis on the LEGO Bat-Computer

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:24 AM PST

    Just a little more...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:50 AM PST

    The only present I've wanted for the last few Christmases

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:44 AM PST

    The most satisfying sight

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:19 AM PST

    Yeah i've alredy seen all of them

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:38 AM PST

    Dang batman, you really scared me there

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    I love how Tim is getting a shot at and he still keeps a straight face.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:53 PM PST

    This is awesome

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Some screenshots I made today

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:10 PM PST

    My first platinum. It only took me 5 years

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:00 PM PST

    Penguin is responsible employer who follows pandemic guidelines.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:16 PM PST

    I’ve always been pretty tough on Origins but looking back on it the dialogue, characterization and cinematography is pretty spot on

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:20 AM PST

    There's a lot this game didn't do well, but there's a lot of really good parts of this game and I'm super excited for WB Montreal to write/create the Gotham knights game. They have an amazing tonality and they get the characters down really well.

    submitted by /u/Dr_Screwlittle
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday, I became The Dark Knight ��.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Please don't bully me

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:46 AM PST

    So I was messing around in the Wayne Manor AR map and noticed the vent cover is made by Sionis Industries, I guess this answers the question of who is responsible for those big ass vents around the city

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:30 PM PST

    What's up with this guy? Does he work for Riddler?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Joker Flirting With His Crush

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:39 PM PST

    I'm a big fan of the game's photo mode so I made a brief video going over a few tips and tricks for it

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:23 PM PST

    After finishing Knight, I went back to Asylum to play some challenges see how it holds up.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:23 AM PST

    I am very surprised. The controls were clumsy, the predator mode is a bit awkward, but the whole thing is still very satisfying. Oh boy, those firearms are deadly.

    Also the graphics were better than I expected. Sure, the environment lacks some detail, and outdoor decoration like fences are outright blurry, but they put so much effort into character and object models that I think it is a worthy tradeoff, and overall the game looks pleasant.

    Finally, I just realized how comic book-ish it is. The UI from City on looks like a Batcomputer interface, but the UI of asylum, together with colour choices, and even detective mode colours are outright comic book aesthetics.

    submitted by /u/hesapmakinesi
    [link] [comments]

    Dont make me get Croc agian...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:47 AM PST

    The second scarecrow segment in Asylum drives me insane

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:41 PM PST

    I know no one considers these hard, but man oh man does the second one always take me like 30 tries or more no matter what or how many times I play this game. The first segment is no problem, the third is harder but still I can do it without much fuss, but the second one can just burn in hell as far as I'm concerned. I have no explanation for this unfortunately.

    On a side note, I'm playing Asylum on hard for the first time, and man, something is odd about the counter timing here, as I'm having a way harder time with it without the icons then in any of the other games.

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.”– Christopher Reeve

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:16 PM PST

    "Continue Button" doesn't work (knight)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:00 PM PST

    So I just reinstalled Arkham Knight, and when I went to make a new game the continue Button does nothing. I tap it (enter) the save icon appears, and then it dissapears and I'm left with the same new game screen. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Th3Blu3Dragon
    [link] [comments]

    So where does the shield go when doing a combo takedown?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:14 PM PST

    A lot of people say the neck however if you go into photo mode "on a thug not milita" it seems like batman injures the collar bone or the upper ribs. Where do you think it slams?

    submitted by /u/deckofcards1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment