• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Batman Arkham In my opinion, Batfleck is basically the Arkham Batman.

    Batman Arkham In my opinion, Batfleck is basically the Arkham Batman.


    In my opinion, Batfleck is basically the Arkham Batman.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:43 PM PST

    I agree with this

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:11 AM PST

    You love to see it

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Wh-what year is it?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:18 PM PST

    I made an arkham inspired red hood in hero forge. What do you think?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Was doing New Game Plus+ Azrael mission, the enemy went passive mode for some reason.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:21 AM PST

    Call us when you make “titanium tri-weave” newbs.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:26 AM PST

    Happy to say that in 25 years of gaming, Arkham Asylum is my first platinum! Alright City, you're next!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:33 PM PST

    I’m sure I’m not the only person to break 100 on endless knight but damn it feels good.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    It's all in good fun though.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Do real-life Walkie Talkies Have Encryption Keys/Cards Like The Ones Tyger Had? I Couldn't Find Anything About The Card On Google, but I Did Find The Textured Model of this on models-resource.com , and When I Opened it in Blender, it Turns Out That the Card Wasn't There!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Opinion: The "Line of Duty" mission in Arkham Knight should have been cops

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:18 PM PST

    At first this felt like a nitpick, but I realized that Batman doesn't really work with or save police that much in Knight. Occasionally you'll knock around some guys chasing a cop car, but really that's it. It would have brought home the feeling that Batman and a few dozen brave policemen stayed in the city and put themselves at risk to keep it safe. And saving policemen as Batman is always a nice power fantasy.

    Considering the number of police cars driving around, it would make sense for some to get captured by criminals. Plus it makes a lot more sense for random criminals to have a grudge against the police than against firefighters. Maybe I'm wrong, but it just felt comical rather than threatening. Making the mission about police (and changing the ending) would have been a simple way to make the game feel more urgent and dangerous.

    submitted by /u/aimlessdrivel
    [link] [comments]

    This took me a while to do.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:07 AM PST

    The Dark Knight

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Easter egg

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:19 AM PST

    I was scrolling through my old youtube videos and found a batman Arkham Easter egg video. This Easter egg is a never seen before one and I thought that I'd just share it here so that more people can know about it. Link- https://youtu.be/_qp0Oomap2E

    submitted by /u/MemeKnowledge_06
    [link] [comments]

    Boiling hot take

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I think bald Tim Drake is possibly Tim Drake's best look, and outmatches every other skin he has in the game.

    It works because it gives him an adult look that's separate from the other Robins, and differentiates him from the rest easily; Tim Drake no matter what, looks generic as hell, but that's fixed in Knight. When I look at any other Tim Drake, I think... "That's um.... Dic-, no.... Oh right, Tim." When I look at Arkham Tim Drake I think "oh yeah that's Tim."

    submitted by /u/an_lpenetration
    [link] [comments]

    ....

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Here we go... One more run!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    That’s it, mod applications are up! | Bad Meme Every Day #5

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:22 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment