• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Batman Arkham Just before this meme dies

    Batman Arkham Just before this meme dies


    Just before this meme dies

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I finally did it ! The 240% of the game

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Noir Batman: Arkham Knight

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    A rule in arkham asylum: PLAY THE GAME WITH DETECTIVE MODE ONLY!!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    When you had enough from joker in arkham knight

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    What's this Arkham Building in Arkham City? I'm playing on the remaster so can anyone confirm if this is on the original game or not?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Really though

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    The dialogue is so awkward with music off.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    I replayed city yesterday and decided to turn the music volume down but keep dialogue and sound effects on. God its so awkward, especially the cutscene in the museum with penguin and the titan monster thing.

    submitted by /u/21chemicalpilots
    [link] [comments]

    Am I *REALLY* the only one that actually *liked* Batmobile tank warfare? LoL

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Can we all just stop to appreciate this scene from Arkham City

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Arkham Origins is Officially the Best Entry in the Series Because it's the Only One Where You Get To Beat Up Crooked Cops.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    A cool feature for predator challenge maps I'd like to see in the next game.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I really think it would be cool if in the next game, it has randomized daily challenge maps. The map is the same, but every day you have different medal challenges, enemies to face, and modifiers. Like one day you have a bunch of medics who you have to take out without doing silent takedowns, and the next day you have to face thugs that don't show up on detective vision and all the vantage points are mined. I think this could give a lot of replayability to the challenge mode. I typically just get all the medals so I get 100% on a save file, and then I never really do the challenge maps again. I'd rather just replay the story instead.

    submitted by /u/lukefsje
    [link] [comments]

    Want to start playing the Arkham Series

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Im interested in picking up the Arkham series on steam. I like gameplay, but I am really in it for the story. In what order and what games should I play to get the full story? Thanks for the help guys <3

    submitted by /u/jeffeles
    [link] [comments]

    wow, I had no idea the enemies in Arkham Knight came all the way from Liberia to fight Batman, now that's some serious dedication.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    "He gave us this signal"

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Militia Brute

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I’m unable use the fuse box. Any way I can fix this?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Need help finding a Batman game!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    When I was around 12 I went to Blockbuster and grabbed the new Batman game at the time.

    I quickly went home and put the disk into the original XBOX. It opened with a warehouse getting burned down, then you getting into the Batmobile.

    Unfortunately, that's all I can add because Blockbuster is a piece of fucking shit company that doesn't check their disks before renting them out to customers.

    Any idea what game this was?

    submitted by /u/autismo_bizmo
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to platinum Arkham Asylum but the combat challenge maps...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    How you see from the title that I can't complete combat challenge maps, I just don't understand what am I doing wrong. Would appreciate some tips.)

    submitted by /u/JustSk1per
    [link] [comments]

    Question on Arkham collection (PS4)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    I want to be able to play AA and AC on my PS4 (both masterpieces in my opinion) but was wondering if I should get the Arkham collection or return to Arkham version. I know the collection comes with Knight which I already have but my big concern is the graphics/update of AA and AC. Is there a difference? I know the return to Arkham update/ "polish" to the graphics and character models looks like shit. Is the collection simply a port of this version? I'll definitely fork over more for the collection version if it has the original look instead of the horrible update that return has.

    submitted by /u/JumpnJackFlash95
    [link] [comments]

    Man i love this photo mode

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    The Batman | The Dark Knight vs Joker & Gotham Riot

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Batman Trying out his gliding cape for the first time be like:

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment