• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Batman Arkham I tried

    Batman Arkham I tried


    I tried

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    My most favorite screenshot I've ever took and I have taken quite a bit

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Don't worry I love them all

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Scram!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Where are my damn smokes?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Stop, Relax, listen to this, its Batman: The Animated Series Arabic opening. its freaking MAJESTIC!! when i was a kid i used to jump off closets when listening to this, Good old days.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Hi I have a question

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Is it worth it to buy batman return to Arkham bundle for 13 dollars and it will be my first time playing it

    submitted by /u/issaktb
    [link] [comments]

    When someone says the Arkham series is overrated and the combat is just button mashing

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Arkham Knight

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Exploring the incredibly detailed city in Batman: Arkham Knight

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Seriously, this makes no sense. Scarecrow's broadcasts are public and if you have a Batcomputer at Panessa Studios that can load info about the militia, that computer surely can intercept public broadcasts as well.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    haaaaaaaaa marvel is treating their fans like shit right? they should treat them like WB Treats us

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Is he gonna be okay?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    IDK WHAT TO DO

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    About to end this man's whole career

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I HATE the last riddler race

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    The third lap is probably the worst experience I have ever had while gaming. SO FRUSTRATING

    But once I switched to First person mode, it was the easiest thing in the world!

    submitted by /u/spaceguy8989
    [link] [comments]

    Tank Battles on consoles are just idiotic bullshit

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    I played through whole AK on pc few years ago and I never understood the critique for tank battles. With mouse they were kind of easy and satisfying. NOW that I am playing with ps4 pad it's just annoying. I need to level up on rr challenges to get point to upgrade my batmobile because I'm constantly dying in the story mode. Who the hell thought it would be fun if I needed to stressfully manouver between tank shots, rockets and helicopter rockets, when trying to shoot down the rockets, tanks, helicopters and rocket launchers. With pad it's just hell !!!

    submitted by /u/iyellowguy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else actually play all of City on a 3D TV and ended up bummed out that there was no 3D aspect in Knight?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    When Arkham City first came out I had just bought a really high end TV that had 3D capability. I LOVED playing that game in 3D. It made traveling and gliding so fucking cool and immersive. I wish Knight was the same. Seems "3D" is a fad that comes and goes exactly every 30 years so I guess I'll be waiting awhile.

    Anyone else play City in proper 3D bummed Knight wasn't the same?

    submitted by /u/dumbshowreference
    [link] [comments]

    I can't get the combo going in Arkham Asylum, any tips or advice?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    I've just beat the game on hard and some of the predator challenges and now I'm trying the combat challenges. My best combo has been 25 hits or so, so there's no way I'm beating the challenges this way, the action is too fast for me I guess, I always hit square towards an enemy with knifes which cut my combo or hit no one, or miss a counter, it's almost impossible to do it right. Any advice or should I just give up after beating the game?

    submitted by /u/Lezonidas
    [link] [comments]

    Just finnished my first Batman game, LOVED IT! Onto Arkham City next!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    I Made a Video To Explain Why Arkham Knight is the One of the Best Games of All Time

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Video can be found here:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpNRL7eEoDg

    What opinions do you have on Arkham Knight? Can someone please explain why people hate the game solely based on the Batmobile when the story is God-Tier? Do you have any interesting takes on the story? Also, call me crazy, but I don't like Arkham City, why do people think it is better than Arkham City?

    submitted by /u/IntNInter
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Knight novelization? Who knew?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment