• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Batman Arkham I finally got Riddler

    Batman Arkham I finally got Riddler


    I finally got Riddler

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    The ace chemicals workers have their dialogue swapped depending on which order you save them

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    This game is SERIOUSLY underrated.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    I really wish we could play as this skin I'm not sure about you guys but I would call it "post Arkham Knight skin" or something like that

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Me when Gotham Knights turns out to be a mobile game.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Night before exam, mum comes and busts me BUT I DON’T GIVE ONE CUZ I DID ITTTTT, finally done

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    When?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Scarecrow

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Here's my ranking of the Batmobiles in Arkham Knight design wise(not including the default Batmobile repaints since it's just a recolor of the original design). What's your ranking?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    “Well well, the shaved monkey has failed. How utterly utterly expected.”

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Who will you join?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Think about it. You have just been incarcerated in the newly established Arkham City. As you are brought through the gates in front of Wonder Tower, you see the dark streets, the derelict buildings and hear the sound of gunshots. You need protection. It's a free for all out there and, to be honest, you might not even make it to the morning. You want to join a gang. A gang that will look out for you, that will feed you, that will share information, weapons, tips. Who will you try to join and why?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GaryHippo
    [link] [comments]

    Who‘d you want to be playable in the Suicide Squad game apart from Harley (no brainer)?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Comment if there's someone who's not in the poll you'd like to see.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/idcris98
    [link] [comments]

    The Batmobile added a lot of variety. In the end, it was a net positive

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I choose to see this is the explanation as to to why Batman doesn't care about horribly wounding thugs in the Arkham games (from detective comics issue 13 of the new 52).

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Um...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Fuck the Riddler.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    The Arkham dream game

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Not sure if this exactly belongs here but I started playing the Arkham games around 2015 and started off with Arkham City, probably one of my favorite games of all time as well as my favorite game in the franchise. I have played each game multiple times over and over and the more I play the more I think about what I would have added to the game in terms of characters, side quests, the size of the map and etc. So I stayed up all night and pondered and thought I would ask the arkham fans of reddit: if you were to make your own arkham game, whether it be a whole new game or a remake of sorts of the games already out, what would you add to it. By this I mean would their be a big map? New villians and/or allies? Story wise what would happen? Just interested in others opinions.

    submitted by /u/BATMAN120799
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham origins is a great game.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    any time I decide to start an Arkham game for the 500th time I always wanna do Arkham origins.

    1. city

    2. origins

    3. knight

    4. asylum

    myah

    submitted by /u/Skel-E-Tor
    [link] [comments]

    anyone tell me who or what this is? found it In matter in family when I left edward burke's room and cant seem to get in ?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    I have been sitting here trying to think of a title for 30 minutes i dont even care anymore just take the damn screenshot

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I fucking hate new game plus

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    New Game Plus in this series is genuinely the most frustrating thing I've ever dealt with in any game

    submitted by /u/VhuFhu
    [link] [comments]

    can anyone give me a summary of the recent leaks?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    I saw something pop up about a batman and suicide squad leak. I too busy though to look into it so could someone give me a summary of what all the leaks were?

    submitted by /u/killigeo
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think batman Gotham knights will at the DC fandome event?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment