• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Batman Arkham Being a huge Batman fan, I only got to play the Arkham Series (Asylum, City and Knight) over the past 3 months during quarantine. The games were just beyond words. After finishing each game, I drew a poster (to relive the experience of each game, if you will). And here they are for all 3 games!

    Batman Arkham Being a huge Batman fan, I only got to play the Arkham Series (Asylum, City and Knight) over the past 3 months during quarantine. The games were just beyond words. After finishing each game, I drew a poster (to relive the experience of each game, if you will). And here they are for all 3 games!


    Being a huge Batman fan, I only got to play the Arkham Series (Asylum, City and Knight) over the past 3 months during quarantine. The games were just beyond words. After finishing each game, I drew a poster (to relive the experience of each game, if you will). And here they are for all 3 games!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    His interrogation skills are amazing

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Found this picture of when I finally got 240%. I stopped playing this game and now I realized how this suit is basically just Batgirl.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Not gonna happen anytime soon.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    This reminds me of something

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Custom Lego Râs Al Ghûl Arkham City

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    *Fateful Knight theme starts playing*

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Take me on home to the asylum

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    WHY TF ARE GORDONS HANDS SO BIG

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    When every Cyberpunk 2077 review mentions Detroit: Become Human's investigation mechanics instead of Batman Arkham Origins'

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Arkham City Joker thug tries to warn others that you are right behind them but they don’t hear him

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Whoops, drove the wrong car to work.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    "Arkham is a looking glass. And we are you."

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Got the Arkham City 100% just need Knight now!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    (RUMOR) The new game is written by court of owls creator Scott Snyder

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    So I've seen a few rumors that have been around a long while since 2018 and 2019 and some from early this year saying that the new game is gonna be written by Scott Snyder and will feature the court of owls.

    I hope this is true as I would love to see what Scott Snyder can do with a video game I think he would be so awesome as a writer and it would be so sick if we got a part of the game where your trapped in the courts labyrinth.

    submitted by /u/Farcryfan15
    [link] [comments]

    Batman: Assault on Arkham

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    So, I just watched the movie and I had no idea it was set in the Arkham universe. As soon as the movie started I saw the Bat Symbol for the Arkham Series and I was like "hey, that looks like the bat symbol from the arkham games, neat." then when Batman appeared (with the Arkham Asylum suit no less) and started speaking I was like "hell yeah more Kevin Conroy! (I went blind into the movie and was expecting to be Jason O'Mara instead of Mr Kevin)" so far so good right? Then a few scenes later the Asylum Batmobile appears and that is when I had to search for the movie to see if it was just coincidences, and that is when I found out the movie is set 2 years before Asylum. With that said I was curious if anyone who saw the movie also enjoyed it or knew from the get go that it was set in the Arkham universe? Because I had no idea whatsoever, funny enough is I have known this movie for a while and I got in Blu ray last year because I was collecting DC animated movies and even then I had no idea the game was set in this universe, was the movie even popular back then? I really liked that the movie showed the Suicide Squad in the Arkham Universe, really loved it and it brings me hope for the Suicide Squad game if it ends being in the Arkham universe.

    Oh just remembered as soon as I popped the disc in it started playing a cgi trailer for Arkham Knight, seriously I was so clueless to this.

    submitted by /u/Decimus-27
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played since 2009.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Something that bothered me about the Arkham Asylum introduction (Coloured)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Just out of curiosity, which game had the best story in your opinion?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Something that bothered me about Arkham Asylum ‘s introduction

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    What do you guys think is the most underused villain in the arkham series?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment