• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Batman Arkham Haters will say it's photoshop

    Batman Arkham Haters will say it's photoshop


    Haters will say it's photoshop

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Looks like a shot from Arkham Knight!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    It took 43 hours over one year, but the Riddler can die behind bars

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Found some old screenshots I took from this masterpiece of a game

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Still salty over the tank battles

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Sharing the love for my favorite game ever

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Played it atleast 10 times since launch...finally decided to plat it

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Bought this game at launch back in 2015. A little over five years later, after many twists and turns in my life, I finally beat everything. Thank you to Rocksteady for giving me the most memorable gaming experience I've ever had with the Arkham saga.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    When Gotham Knights turns out to be a mobile game

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I don’t think we’re getting a new Arkham game

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    .

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Being an actual detective should be a mechanic.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    So basically I'd love it if crime scene investigation and taking forensic stuff back to the batcave for analysis was a thing. I don't mind detective mode being able to track bullet trajectory. But I'm kind of imagining crime scene investigation from something like L.A. Noire but fun.

    Like, it would be cool as well if Batman can actually fuck up the evidence if he's not careful. So, imagine if you will that you're casing some sort of murder in a ballroom. You've only got about 8 minutes to investigate before the cops show up and take over the crime scene. So you're casing the joint, you find some marks and stuff on the girl's wrist, and you can choose to take photos to analyze at the batcave or just basically have Alfred google that shit.
    You can go in the manager's office and rummage through files for clues. But oh shit- There's a balcony but the door is locked from the other side. So you take the vents, but at the end of the vent is a fucking barrel of gasoline if you can believe it. So you have two options here, you can go around the long ass way and go outside to unlock the door through some fine ass lockpicking or push the barrel. But if you do, the gasoline that spills will actually ruin some chemical evidence on a body that you find and ruin a part of your investigation.

    There's tons of cool ways to make that mechanic interesting. Like let's say that Batman walks in and says, (I'll add some emphasis) "Oh shit, this place smells like this special light sensitive phosphorus, I probably should do my investigation in the dark so I don't set it off. " But shit dude, you accidentally hit the flash on your camera and the victim's fingerprints go up in literal smoke.

    One last example and then I'm done, I swear. So, lets' say that there's a riddler challenge but you're scouring this room for clues, and holy shit, nothing is clicking here. Until the riddler's little message box on the table opens up and says "You have thirty seconds to make it click, before this package lights its wick." You have 30 seconds, you're scrambling, eventually the timer gets down to 25 seconds and you say, "Fuck it, I'm not going to die in here." You start making your way for the door and suddenly you see a prompt. "Press (insert generic button here) to turn on light". You slap your forehead and say, "Well, fucking duh." And you flick the lightswitch. The package disarms itself and you reveal your clue.

    Straight actual detective brain teasers that don't involve Batman just being a tough dude. I would honestly prefer that kind of stuff over 578 Riddler trophies and 'challenges'.

    To an extent they have done this kind of stuff before, but I think coupling it with mini stories and more in depth environment interaction would be amazing.

    Or even think about how this kind of shit could make Bruce Wayne interesting too.

    Bruce infiltrates some yuppie fundraiser and uncovers a plot to frame him for the murder of the mayor's wife. He has to clean the crime scene and escape, rejoin the party and use some quick thinking dialogue to cover his ass before he can switch to Batman and really start tackling what really went down.

    Thoughts? Any way to collect my paycheck from WB in advance?

    submitted by /u/RLFrankenstein
    [link] [comments]

    They’re all good but...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    The gunshot came from the bell tower.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    I need to find a way up there.

    submitted by /u/Current_Beyond
    [link] [comments]

    It is what it is

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Top 5 favorite Villains?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    If you could list your top 5 favorite villains in the Batman Arkham games, who are they? And why are they your favorite villains?

    submitted by /u/lost433m
    [link] [comments]

    Justice League 3000 and Adam West skin available on PS store for free

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Everyone probably may or may not already know this but I found that you can download these skins through the PS store (accessing the store in-game wont show it) despite not having preordered or purchased the game on digital. I have a physical copy of the game and going online posts say I can't get these skins.

    submitted by /u/JCamson04
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite boss fight in Arkham Asylum.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Doing one of these for every game. The winner of each poll will be put into a final.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GaryHippo
    [link] [comments]

    Got any tips on this ps trophy from arkham knight?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Which is your favorite gadget in the Arkham Series?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Mine is the remote hacking device, especially in Knight, where you can use it to cause distractions to nearby enemies, besides activating switches. A close second is the Explosive Gel. Since Arkham Asylum, it has been one of my favorites, because it is so much fun to blow a nearby enemie without they even seeing you.

    submitted by /u/TeodoroNeira
    [link] [comments]

    Bit of an odd post

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    I've recently got back Arkham Knight with game pass(I sold it two years back) and what I've been doing is role playing as Affleck's Batman and pretend as though this is the trilogy he could've had.

    Sounds a bit weird but am I the only one who imagines Arkham Knight as the perfect trilogy Affleck never had?

    submitted by /u/TheGr3aTAydini
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else really hate campaigns?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Before I go into why I hate them, I just wanna say that I actually love challenge maps, but campaigns are awful to me for these following reasons:

    1. You HAVE to do them to 100% the game
    2. After doing all the challenge maps once, I wanna go back and play them just for fun. I don't wanna play all of them another 3+ times to 100% the game.
    3. I just don't like playing 3 maps at once with only 3 retires available.
    4. I don't like modifiers. They're just annoying and (for the most part) the positive modifiers are very underwhelming, compared to how much damage some of the negative ones can do (fuck danger zones from AC, that's the worst fucking modifier)
    5. I just generally don't like the concept. I just like playing each map individually whenever I want.

    I'm working on 100% AC and I've done everything but 3 of the campaigns, and they're all bottom row campaigns (combat expert, combat/predator master) and I'm just so done with all of these maps at this point. I have 97% on the game, and I just wanna fucking finish it, but I just hate this campaigns so much.

    I'm babyraging now, so I'll stop. It was just a rant, and my biggest reason for disliking them is reason #2. If they weren't part of the full game progress, I wouldn't care about them. I'm perfectly fine with the single maps being part of the progress because I actually like those and I'm okay with doing them all, but only once. I know that a lot of people love challenge maps, and a lot of people hate them, but I just hate campaigns.

    You can say mad cause bad, because yes. That is partially true. I won't even deny it. Thank you listening to my TED talk.

    submitted by /u/iliketoastedchildren
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment