• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Batman Arkham Waynetech's console division was working on a very small, yet effective emulation device for some consoles of the 80's/90's. After getting a little bit bored of not finfing a mayor crime every night, Bruce decided to 'borrow' one of them to be entertained the following nights: Here's the result.

    Batman Arkham Waynetech's console division was working on a very small, yet effective emulation device for some consoles of the 80's/90's. After getting a little bit bored of not finfing a mayor crime every night, Bruce decided to 'borrow' one of them to be entertained the following nights: Here's the result.


    Waynetech's console division was working on a very small, yet effective emulation device for some consoles of the 80's/90's. After getting a little bit bored of not finfing a mayor crime every night, Bruce decided to 'borrow' one of them to be entertained the following nights: Here's the result.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Might as well jump

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Just made this

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Thought it made a cool wallpaper

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Ultra choke slam.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    What is your favourite boss battle in Arkham Asylum?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Just had to be "bat"man

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    When you're on your 5th playthrough and you're sick of Joker's BS

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Finally finished my Batman drawing. I suck at backgrounds, so I went really simple on it

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    I guess I broke the bat.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Question about Ra's motivation (Arkham City)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    So I understand Ra's was the one behind the whole Arkham City scheme. But if that is the case, why was he willing to let Batman kill him after the trial? Wouldn't letting Batman kill him be detrimental to Protocol 10? Or would he rather see Batman become the leader of the League than fulfil his Protocol 10 plan?

    submitted by /u/XenoGamer27
    [link] [comments]

    Do any of you remember Arkham Underworld?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    All Arkham games on Xbox ��

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I love this skin.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Can anyone tell me why these "goons" are being launched into the at the speed of light? I tried to enable v-sync thinking it was my FPS going to the 160+ that was the issue but the problem is still there. Thanks.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Arkham City PS4- Subway locked glitch?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    I've looked up a walkthrough and it says I need to head into the subway to disable Penguin's final disruptor station. However, when i head down the stairs there's a metal gate at the bottom and no way to pass it.

    submitted by /u/EchoIon
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Knight, first encounter with Man-Bat.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Holy crap that scared me. I don't often fall prey to jump scares but that one got me. I just started this game a couple days ago and other than being force fed the Batmobile, I'm loving it.

    I played the first 2 Arkham games a couple years ago and I iforgot how much I love these games. I'm having way more fun than the Spider-Man game. Cheers. Hail yourselves my Bat-Buddies.

    submitted by /u/logan76x
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody knows an explanation for this image in https://wbgamesmontreal.com/redacted/ ?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Paying an old friend a visit

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment