• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Batman Arkham Bored and not able to do my other job, so I did this in a series of Bohemian Rhapsody parodies. I call this Arkham Batcity.

    Batman Arkham Bored and not able to do my other job, so I did this in a series of Bohemian Rhapsody parodies. I call this Arkham Batcity.


    Bored and not able to do my other job, so I did this in a series of Bohemian Rhapsody parodies. I call this Arkham Batcity.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    this is how it happened, this is how i defeated riddler in every arkham game

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I got most of them on my own, okay?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Bored at home during quarantine, I started to photograph my old action figures using household objects. This was shot inside my oven!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Hell yeah I finally got the platinum trophy after all these years of playing the game, isolation has pushed me to achieve this trophy. IM BATMAN

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Arkham knight animated series style

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Re-playing Arkham Knight, and the photo mode is pretty damn rad!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    1989 Dark Knight

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    No,No, he’s got a point

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Map of Gotham

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    If anyone is curious about what all of Gotham looks like, just go play lego batman 2. The game has literally all of gotham in it

    submitted by /u/TigerIVI1
    [link] [comments]

    Im not exactly sure what happened here

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    I can’t be the only one annoyed by Batman’s character models in Arkham Knight

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I much appreciate the individual character models for each Batman skin in Arkham City, whereas Knight felt "lazy" somewhat.

    Take the Dark Knight Returns skin, for example. In Arkham City, the skin feels like its own character model, which is obviously much better than what Arkham Knight did by just slapping a different costume over the same Bruce Wayne model. Every skin also has the same mouth opening, even when it doesn't make sense for the character models.

    Just something strange I've always thought about.

    submitted by /u/____Batman______
    [link] [comments]

    This is How Quincy Sharp Got Arkham Asylum's Idea From Shiva, It was ALL planned

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    The Tumbler

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Micheal Jackson Batman be like hee hee my parents are dead

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    For the first time in my life, I have conquered Batman Arkham Asylum- After all these years I’ve never fully 100% completed the game and now I’m so happy. Onto Arkham City

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    For the people Who Doesnt Know, This is Quincy Sharp's Secret Room, He Was Planning For Arkham City Inside It, As Hugo Strange and Ra's Al Ghul Came Up With Arkham City's Idea, Just Like Shiva Came Up With Arkham Asylum's Idea For Quincy Sharp, And if you dont know I will show it in the next video

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    This thing isn't working

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Two down, one to go

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Just Stop freezing Man

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Questions about Story+ mode in Arkham Knight

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    I have 120% completion in the normal Story mode which means I've completed all Riddler challenges. However I haven't completed all AR Challenges yet and haven't upgraded my suit, gear and Batmobile fully.

    My questions are:

    1. If I start the Story+ mode will the AR Challenge difficulty be raised even when the challenges are started from the main menu and not from the map in Story+ mode?
    2. Will the Waynetech upgrades I unlock in Story+ mode be unlocked in normal Story mode too?
    submitted by /u/ThrillSeeker15
    [link] [comments]

    Mr Freeze

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    How did Mr. Freeze get captured by the penguins goons? Was he not inside his suit or was the penguins gang just too much for him?

    submitted by /u/11jazz12
    [link] [comments]

    This thing isn't working

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment