• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Batman Arkham I heard you were talking shit

    Batman Arkham I heard you were talking shit


    I heard you were talking shit

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:50 PM PST

    It's big brain time

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Do we have to collect more Riddler trophies? I honestly don't want to.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Return to Arkham's character models look like crap

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:26 AM PST

    This is how the Joker was originally supposed to look like in Arkham Asylum.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:16 PM PST

    When AK is rated 18+ but there is no sex scene between Harley and Catwoman

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:13 AM PST

    That were the weirdest 5 seconds of my life

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:55 AM PST

    When WB finally announces the new game but everyone as lost interest by then

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:26 PM PST

    "Croc, old boy. You might want to duck"

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:54 AM PST

    My girlfriend when I finish too early...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Just my opinion

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:04 AM PST

    10 reasons Arkham Origins is the second best Arkham game

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:55 PM PST

    I'm going to give you 10 reasons why Arkham Origins is the second best Arkham game of all time.

    1. Has the best music in the series. With tracks like Carrol of The Bells, some of the free roam music.

    2. Has the best story and writing in the series giving us the most in depth look at Batman and Joker's rivalry and why they are the way they are. It's the most cohesive story in the series that also feels cinematic and grand.

    3. The tone is the most Batman feeling tone in the whole Arkham series. Dark, gritty, noir.

    4. Has the best detective work in the series with random crimes and the murder mysteries.

    5. It has the best DLC in the Arkham series with Cold Cold Heart which was a great Arkham take on the classic Mr Freeze episode in the Animated series.

    6. It personally has my favorite Batman in the series as Batman in the game, grows as a character and has character development. He learns how to work with others and how to not carry the entire world on his shoulders.

    7. It has the best art style with the best character designs like Joker's character design.

    8. Has a good version of Bane that's not a complete buffoon.

    9. It has great atmosphere that makes it feel like Gotham City and Batman come to life. I love the Christmas theme and tone of the game. It fits perfectly with Batman.

    10. It has the best boss battles in the Arkham series with classics like the Deathstroke boss fight, Bane boss fight, Joker boss fight.

    Bonus: It has beautiful cinematic cutscenes.

    I firmly believe that Arkham Origins is the second best Arkham game behind Arkham Asylum but not the best since it has issues like bugs. WB Montreal managed to outclass Rocksteady in several game and managed to make an awesome game with a 2 year dev cycle and limited resources. Arkham Origins is the New Vegas of Arkham.

    submitted by /u/ArkhamIsComing2020
    [link] [comments]

    If Batman doesn't kill then explain this

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Catwoman Code for Arkham City (PS3)?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:28 AM PST

    I recently bought it for $5 used at GameStop, but it didn't come with the Catwoman code unfortunately. I didn't even know I needed it until I literally just beat the main Batman story.

    So can anyone help me out? I really want to finish playing this awesome game...

    submitted by /u/BrownClown1984
    [link] [comments]

    Battling Arkham Knight/JT. Took out his boys backing him up and left them like this��

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:56 PM PST

    OMG! GLITCH! BATMAN : ARKHAM ORIGINS ON STREAM! LIVE!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:44 AM PST

    This guy is reviewing every single Batman game (ever), with lots of humor and information. He will eventually get to the Arkham series, so go give him a watch!!!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:37 AM PST

    10/10 the most hated and BS Riddler course of all. Completely defies the Laws of Physics of which the game is based upon.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:52 AM PST

    TIL Tara Strong wasn't the first or longest voice actress of Harley Quinn.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:31 AM PST

    This whole time dating back to Batman TAS, I thought it was her. First I've heard of Arleen Sorkin. She retired right after the first Arkham game. Their voices are almost seamless.

    submitted by /u/bobbythecat17
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting Skeleton

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:33 PM PST

    I think this is supposed to be Arkham Knight Batman

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    When does oracle tell me the location of the riddler in Arkham city?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

    I have completed the story and all the side mission except the riddler one. I have collected all the riddler trophies and rescued all the hostages and I have been waiting for Oracle to tell me his location for 3 hours. When will she tell me?

    submitted by /u/Wiggagator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment