• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Batman Arkham Nice car,looking familiar?

    Batman Arkham Nice car,looking familiar?


    Nice car,looking familiar?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Poor guy

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Cool detail you might not have noticed in Arkham City: William North, an NPC in Arkham Asylum, returns as one of Riddler's hostages.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Raining in the clock tower...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    WB when we tell them that they need to reveal Arkham Legacy soon

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:46 AM PST

    Because who doesn't love a good spoon!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:06 PM PST

    I don't mean to be rude but, why the hell does Batmans neck look so long, like bruh what

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:00 AM PST

    Capture the knight.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:39 AM PST

    What is your most-used BAK Batman skin?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Please do not reply to this thread, I will be using this information in a potential mod.
    https://strawpoll.com/apdep8dp

    submitted by /u/right_in_the_tockles
    [link] [comments]

    Clayface’s Van (Arkham City)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:09 PM PST

    I have read that there is a van in Arkham City with muddied windows. This is supposed to hint that Clayface was smuggled into Arkham City in it. However, despite looking for it for some time I have been unable to find it. I have also found no images of it online. Do any of you guys know where it is?

    Edit: Here is my source (information listed under trivia): https://arkhamcity.fandom.com/wiki/Clayface

    submitted by /u/Gingermaas
    [link] [comments]

    Ready for a Sunday morning session...and hangover remedy

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:15 AM PST

    When?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Why I don't want the new game to be a sequel to Knight and why I don't think it is.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Forgive me, I am terrible at talking. Where do I start? I really REALLY want this game to be a Origins sequel. There's a huge gap between Origins and Asylum. You can do so much there. At the end of Origins, Batman has met some of his villains but at the beginning of asylum, he has met all of his villains and gone through all the stuff with the bat family. I would like 1 or 2 games... you know. I wanna see Two-Faces origin. I want to see Bruce and Jason have a good relationship so when Jason gets turned into the Arkham Knight. I wanna see the whole story. Origins to Knight. The beginning of the Bat to the end of the Bat.

    Why i don't think its gonna be a Knight sequel.

    It's really one thing. Ra's al Ghul. The League of Assassins. That symbol looks a lot like the League of Assassins to me. Witch means them and I guess Ra's too are gonna be in the game. But how and why? (Spoilers for Knight) In Batman Arkham Knight, you were given a choice. Let Ra's die or restore him. Which is really cool. You get to decide how the story ends. I don't want this new game to make an ending canon. Because that will make your choice meaningless. Why are they even in this game? Their story ended perfectly in Knight. It doesnt need to continue. I don't want it to continue. Didn't they say they would leave Gotham, never to return? So... what the f**k? Batman did say "Don't make me regret this or you will." But I don't want them to go in that direction. I don't want Bruce to return in anyway. Knight ended perfectly. Don't ruin it.

    There was a leak on twitter. https://twitter.com/MachinaHex/status/1203929965286309888

    Nobody really gave it much attention but I did. Mainly because most of what he said is exactly what I want from this game. Play as Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Batgirl. The Court of Owls and the League of Assassins are having a war or whatever. This will be the first time Batman meets Ra's. The Owls are too powerful for Batman so He brings the Bat family together to bring them down. We meet Harvey Dent. He starts out as a great man, friends with Bruce and Batman, but as the game goes on, we see his downfall and becomes Two-Face. I think this can be really emotional if done right. This is perfect. This is exactly what I want. Unfortunately, most of the time, life gives me the opposite of what could have been amazing.

    And there you go. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Static0722
    [link] [comments]

    Harley Quinn Nursery Rhyme Batman Arkham City ending

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:22 PM PST

    It’s all coming together......

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Has anyone talked about this or seen it? https://twitter.com/Victor_Lucas/status/1212887847683817472

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Order 66 vs Protocol 10

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:40 AM PST

    I JUST REALIZED THAT ORDER 66 AND PROTOCOL 10 ARE BASICALLY THE SAME THING WTF

    submitted by /u/MangScoos
    [link] [comments]

    Sending out a call to form a group to boost the multiplayer trophies for Arkham Origins Online on PS3.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    For those of you who don't know, the servers were supposed to go down years ago, but for whatever reason they're still up. I have no idea how something like this would be managed or coordinated so that everyone gets their trophies without much hassle, but if anyone wants to help boost them I'll do my best.

    submitted by /u/TheTommohawkTom
    [link] [comments]

    Batman arkham knight action figure. Got it for 5k INR on ebay.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:34 AM PST

    How did I do this?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment