• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Batman Arkham Dead meme but I couldn't resist

    Batman Arkham Dead meme but I couldn't resist


    Dead meme but I couldn't resist

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:06 PM PST

    I just wanna take a moment to say fuck this AR training challenge. That is all.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:42 PM PST

    But only if Joker is not the main villain

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    What if this puzzle is our first riddler of the next game. ������ credits: u/FlyingRodent270

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:18 AM PST

    Literally every batman arkhma fan

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:54 AM PST

    Beat my high score of 88 something thousand on Sewers (Extreme) in Arkham Asylum!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:03 AM PST

    123 Hit Combo in Stagg’s Airship : Arkham Knight

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:35 PM PST

    "Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?"

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:16 PM PST

    This might sound crazy, but after playing the Arkham series for the seventh time, I have a theory that Enigma is actually the Riddler.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Pretty badass isn't it?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:16 PM PST

    I’m making a batman arkham fan movie

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:17 PM PST

    This is a throwaway account because i'm a shy bastard but i wanted to see what people thought, i'm fairly new to making fan movies, i've made a bad batman beyond and arkham knight movie before but i really only kept them to myself, but i'm taking it to the next level: animation. I'm using SFM and hopefully i can manage something even remotely good, any thoughts, tips, and help would be much, much, much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Potatosaregod
    [link] [comments]

    Whoops?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:53 AM PST

    Why do people do this

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Joker: Arkhams last night

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Can’t defend against Batman though

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Lego Nightwing as requested by /u/XxWhatIsLifexX. New Top Comment will be the next Character :)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:23 AM PST

    I’ve played Origins for all of ten minutes and it is amazing.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I'm pretty new to the Arkham series so when I received Arkham Knight as a gift I played it and loved it. I get all the problems other people had with it but I personally thought it was great. So after playing it I wanted to play more Arkham and I heard about Origins boss fights and thought that would be cool so I started there. I've only played through the Deathstroke fight and Origins blows Knight out of the water. It is amazing! Deathstroke's "What are you..." after you kick his ass is the most badass thing ever. Here's hopeing for future games with even better boss fights!

    submitted by /u/ballplayerDx2
    [link] [comments]

    Blackgate, should I buy it?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Tbh, I have 100%ed any of the Arkham games except for Asylum, but I've bought all the DLC except the suits for Origins. I've started Knight and I'm enjoying it, but I haven't beaten it yet. I'm considering getting Blackgate, but I've heard mixed things. Should I buy it?

    submitted by /u/OrionsComics
    [link] [comments]

    His biggest fear.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Is it worth finding all the riddler trophies in Arkham city before moving onto knight?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    I've done the HQR epilogue to the game and was wondering from a story perspective to go straight to knight?

    submitted by /u/darklord7000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment