• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Batman Arkham The girl I've been dating drew this for me after I mentioned that I like Batman... wife material?

    Batman Arkham The girl I've been dating drew this for me after I mentioned that I like Batman... wife material?


    The girl I've been dating drew this for me after I mentioned that I like Batman... wife material?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Introvert gang where ya at

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:26 AM PST

    rocksteady always knew exactly what they were doing

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:37 PM PST

    justAlGhulthings

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:51 AM PST

    Anyone else feel like this arena would have made a great combat challenge map (and costume) in Arkham City?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:45 AM PST

    What a journey that was. Some trophies was just insane

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Anyone else have this?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:43 AM PST

    I am in your house, Bruce.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:30 AM PST

    I designed a Lego Riddler Trophy, but I don´t have the Money to built it :( If anyone wants the Instructions, I can send you the model :)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:41 AM PST

    I had completed the side mission where you defeat Hush and I had turned on my scanner and Fox appeared to be “x-rayed” unlike other companions. It said that there was one unarmed hostile and Hush was unconscious and the receptionist left meaning that Fox is a hostile?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Anybody else have this gem?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:44 AM PST

    oh god this is hell

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:51 PM PST

    the drones surrounding the cloudburst tank are KILLING ME. This is without a doubt the longest ive been stuck. im so sick of these tank levels by now. The one im on seems impossible. This is by far my least favorite level on this game.

    1. The target lock on my cannon sucks. The drones wont stay still long enough for me to get em, theyre constantly moving and they always shake it right off.
    2. They rarely seperate.
    3. If i do take aim at one of them and my target lock fails, it turns right around im instantly surrounded by drones.
    4. THEIR target lock on me is almost impossible to shake off.
    5. I really need some cannon upgrade which is now impossible for me to get, im stuck here now.

    this is some fuckin bullshit.

    submitted by /u/Scottsummers76
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it...Knightmare difficulty (hard and ng+) 240% just in time for the new decade. I've beaten all 3 almost a dozen times, but never ng+ (file size was too large so I had to screenshot my screenshot...I'm sorry :((

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Is there any hope to recover my saves. (epic games PC)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:07 PM PST

    My backup saves and my current saves are in their folders, but they won't show. Up I've verified the game, removed and added my saves into each others folders and they won't show up. Please help I don't want to restart my 100% game.

    submitted by /u/Live_cucumber
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment