• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Batman Arkham So uhm.. this happend...

    Batman Arkham So uhm.. this happend...


    So uhm.. this happend...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:43 AM PST

    Am I crazy, or does the original version of Arkham Asylum look better than the so-called ''remastered'' one?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:13 AM PST

    Alley oop

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:39 PM PST

    At the very least

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:25 PM PST

    Sorry for bad photo but I FINALLY DID IT!!!!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:04 AM PST

    Arkham city catwoman question

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:27 AM PST

    So I just beat the game, and have subsequently acquired the catwoman DLC. Is her campaign accessible from post game or do I need to start over? Is her campaign integrated with the main story line?

    submitted by /u/GlorygoleGargoyle
    [link] [comments]

    Finished Batman Arkham Knight.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:36 PM PST

    So i just finished arkham knight the first time and i loved almost everything about it. The only thing i did not like were the tank parts in the game. It felt so weird fighting against 10000 tanks over and over again.

    So my question is would you like the next batman game without a tank or did you enjoyed it?

    Sorry for my english its not my native language. :)

    submitted by /u/best2401
    [link] [comments]

    Batman: The Animated Series Intro Arkham Style

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:25 PM PST

    Lets freaking go. Arkham knight was one of the best games I’ve ever played. Hella excited

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    Finally, I have them all.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:19 AM PST

    What does the orange thing do?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:15 AM PST

    New Arkham or Batman game?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:14 PM PST

    As the title asks, which one do y'all hope we get from WB Montreal?

    Personally I would prefer a new Batman game that is separate from the Arkham universe. This would allow for more creativity as it would not be confined to any other events in an existing game or series (similar to Spider-Man). However an Arkham game, whether it takes place between Origins and Asylum or not, is restricted in what it can do because of an already existing canon being set.

    Regardless, any Batman game by WB Montreal will be appreciated, but which is a more applicable option, and which would you like to see?

    submitted by /u/TrueGreen5
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat Arkham Knight for the first time. But is it worth pulling my hair out getting all of the riddler trophies?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:42 AM PST

    I was disappointed I have to do that to get the final ending. Without looking up spoilers I was wondering if it's worth it to go through the whole thing.

    submitted by /u/probably_not_serious
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham city not working

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:59 PM PST

    Every time I go to the Sionis industries chimney it just freezes up and I can't do anything. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/eliminator127
    [link] [comments]

    Brutality 101 trophy HELP PLEASE

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:12 AM PST

    Looking for help with this trophy! PLEASE, will share play, it's the only trophy I need for the PLAT, been trying to get it for months!!! Any help would be very greatful!! PSN is wolverine1215

    Thanks!! *^_^*

    submitted by /u/wolverine1215
    [link] [comments]

    Full Ending

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:57 AM PST

    I'm coming back to this game for the first time in awhile. Just wondering if you still have to 100% the game to get the full ending. The ending just feels incomplete without the full ending but those trophies are a pain lol.

    submitted by /u/Tc0567
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment