• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    Batman Arkham When I went from the Arkham games to Spider-Man

    Batman Arkham When I went from the Arkham games to Spider-Man


    When I went from the Arkham games to Spider-Man

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:10 AM PDT

    For real tho

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:36 PM PDT

    An interesting title

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    Police brutality (sorry for bad quality recorded this on my phone)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    "I'll never let go, Jack"

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:55 AM PDT

    What I was thinking during that cutscene

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    Arkham Origins, basically

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:17 AM PDT

    No title needed

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    "Old Sharpie's never been happier!"

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:51 AM PDT

    One of the coolest screenshots I took in Arkham Knight

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:38 PM PDT

    Tiny kinda cute tho ;)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:37 AM PDT

    COWARD

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    I think it's really cute bruce takes those extra couple seconds to draw a bat symbol with the xplosive gel

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:35 PM PDT

    Jumping back in. From the beginning!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    It be like that sometimes

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:28 AM PDT

    When WB Montreal's taking their sweet time so you pull a Thanos and do it yourself

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    Just when I thought this bug was fixed, I was able to go to Arkham City again!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    What in the hell am I supposed to do now? I literally can’t do a single thing.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:33 AM PDT

    I really hope this next game has free roam for DLC

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:03 PM PDT

    Or even how cool would it be if each character had there own small world

    submitted by /u/Farrah_moans
    [link] [comments]

    That scarecrow gas has really messed with Batman’s head.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    Was playing through Arkham: Origins and examined this picture next to the Bat Computer. Did they use the actor Nolan Gould who plays Luke from Modern Family for young Bruce?!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:28 PM PDT

    Just finished this game after buying it 2 days ago. Fresh thoughts after binging.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:01 AM PDT

    I'm nowhere near 100% completion but did complete the main ending # 1.

    Pros:

    • graphics. Enough said. I love the neon night atmosphere.

    • environment. However it's a lot like Spider-man in that you can't really immerse yourself in the environment because you're too busy doing other shit. There's also just only criminals on the streets which makes it lifeless. They could make a nice SIM simulator using these maps.

    • game really makes you feel like you're Batman. This reason alone makes the game worth playing.

    • transition. For the most part the story transitioned smoothly, although with many flaws discussed below.

    • I liked the Riddler puzzles personally, except the races which pissed me off. They added nuisance to the game.

    • Joker made the game very dynamic and interesting, even if the whole Joker blood thing makes no sense to me.

    • Voice acting.

    Cons

    • Story background: The story while fluid has massive problems in its premises. For example, Jason Todd never being introduced until this game, Joker blood transformation is highly nonsensical, Catwoman being used as mere bait kinda kills her potential, a gazillion army is funded by the villains how?, etc.

    • Resolution and character motivation: Makes no sense to me that Jason decides to help out and their interaction is never resolved. Even him wanting to kill Bruce makes no sense, they really should have gone the Red Hood approach. Shouldn't have killed off the Joker in City. Batman's goal at the Knightfall protocol doesn't make sense either (would have preferred if his identity wasn't revealed at all, but I admire the bold take)

    • TANK WAR: oh my lord. I was just begging the game to stop giving me these repetitive tank warfare. Even the racing was annoying because the batmobile has poor handles. I have no problem with how it was used in missions (that was very cool) but these repetitive tasks pretty much guarantees I will NEVER replay this game.

    • boring villains: I can't be the only one who found Scarecrow and Arkham Knight very boring and repetitive. The Joker was the only guy that made this interesting.

    • they tried hard to fit the story under 1 night. But I believe it would have been so much better if there were time shifts. Controlling the weather and time option would have been so nice. I mean it's kind of comical how much happened under a few hours.

    submitted by /u/MoistTemporary
    [link] [comments]

    Three AM Arkham thoughts

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:40 AM PDT

    Predator builder.

    Give us enough parts and enemies, and that would solve the issue of not having enough predator sections. Let us upload them. Like, there could be a Mario Maker type thing where you can try to beat other people's predator maps the fastest. Also, this might be the chance to get the Deadshot in a narrow maze predator map I've always dreamed of. Like, I feel this is the logical next step after the infinite predator map from Knight. This is all I need before I can die happy.

    submitted by /u/LostTriforce
    [link] [comments]

    Even your dad would be ashamed of that joke.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment