• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    Batman Arkham Security, am I right?

    Batman Arkham Security, am I right?


    Security, am I right?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    Sometimes when you're remote controlling the Batmobile if you look inside the cockpit you'll see Joker driving

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 11:39 PM PDT

    The Collection

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    Really do be like that

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    Disappointed we never got to use this beast in free roam! :(

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:31 AM PDT

    Preparing for Arkham news everyday like

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 01:12 AM PDT

    M E M E

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:41 AM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion:

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:11 PM PDT

    The new game should have the same GCPD system that Arkham Knight has. I love being able to go back and visit the villains I've captured and also the evidence room is awesome too! It doesn't have to be GCPD, it could be a prison so each villain gets their own separate cell.

    submitted by /u/IceyVTorchy
    [link] [comments]

    Now the wait for the next one.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:27 PM PDT

    Surprise!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    I wonder if anyone else has discovered this

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 11:08 PM PDT

    I'm playing origins, and the part of Joker's flashback scene with Harley where he's talking to her while fighting the imaginary thugs, I just kept jumping over everyone becuase I know if u beat them to quickly the game skips Joker's dialogue, but then when he was done talking the game just skipped the fight entirely, I thought for sure once he was done talking I would have to beat them myself. Not that I should have worried about beating them to fast, I really suck at combat in these games.

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    After all these years people still play the Arkham games, so proud of this community

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    Anyone else really hoping Roger Craig Smith is coming back as Batman?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    Roger made for a fantastic Batman in Arkham Origins and I'm praying that he's back as Batman in WB Montreal's new game. His voice acting made me like Batman more than I did before in the other games. He did the whole gritty angry Batman pretty well. What's even better is that he's been doing Batman for years now meaning he's improved and gotten even better.

    So who else wants him back? If not him then we need Bruce Greenwood.

    submitted by /u/ArkhamIsComing2020
    [link] [comments]

    I wish this was one of the outfits for Harley in Knight

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    Why Isn't "Look Who's laughing now" in the soundtrack

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    I looked through spotify and couldn't find it there, which is a shame since it's really fun to listen too

    submitted by /u/shades619
    [link] [comments]

    Play as Villain Missions

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    It would have been amazing to see more episodes where we would be able to play as the villains. Just like the Harley Quinn and Red Hope story packs. Just seeing the villains and their weapon wheels and playing as them would be nice.

    submitted by /u/jaidenmccuen
    [link] [comments]

    Different Enemy Types For The New Game (Excluding Talons If It’s Court Of Owls)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:43 PM PDT

    What's everybody's ideas on New Enemy Types For the New Arkham Game?

    I want some improved Martial Artists

    And some more ninja types like the ones in the Ra's Al Ghül Season Of Infamy Mission

    submitted by /u/ZeenozPlays01
    [link] [comments]

    Just found out that sliding into vents opens them

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    I know that there are things in games that people tend to miss but on replaying AC I accidentally slid into a vent and it opened it and Bats was inside.

    After hundreds of hours in this game and never trying it I thought I had glitched. So I tried it again before realising it was an actual feature. I actually sat back with a smile on my face wondering how many other little things I've been missing.

    submitted by /u/Jammsbro
    [link] [comments]

    Killer Crocks lair ��

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 02:12 AM PDT

    In regards to the game's title, what do you expect?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:07 PM PDT

    We've had titles dealing with places (Asylum, City), with events (Origins) and characters (Knight). What can we expect in terms Arkham 5?

    submitted by /u/Athefos
    [link] [comments]

    Would Joker have saved Batman?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:19 PM PDT

    Interesting question. In Arkham City, if Joker did get the cure after Harley stole it and took it, would he have shared and saved Batman? Or would he have let him die, he claims he would save him on the voicemail but obviously he could be lying. Would Joker want to live without Batman?

    submitted by /u/Evowen7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment