• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    Batman Arkham The moment a new Arkham is announced

    Batman Arkham The moment a new Arkham is announced


    The moment a new Arkham is announced

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    History Repeats Itself?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:41 PM PDT

    Give us a teaser please

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    When you praise wb for teasing a new batman game but realise nothing comes 16 days later

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    We are going to beat you to death

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    Me when my teacher is telling me what to do but I am obviously not listening and playing a flash game on the Chromebook.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:52 PM PDT

    Batman and Robin are working together again. (Josh Keaton played Robin in Arkham Origins)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    Announcement This month

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:56 AM PDT

    The game is being announced this month according to a twitter user James sigfield He is a good member of this community and has a source who tells him about the game in one tweet he said that according to his source the game would be officially announced this month but won't leak his source.

    submitted by /u/Momof3fahd
    [link] [comments]

    Hate those shits

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:03 PM PDT

    Next-Gen Theory

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:25 AM PDT

    Now that both the PS5 and Xbox Scarlett have been confirmed for a holiday 2020 release, does anybody else think the only reason why we haven't seen anything bar teases for the new WB Montreal game is because they're waiting on some kind of embargo to lift from Sony or Xbox in regards to showing off gameplay? I know all the Arkham games have had some kind of PlayStation exclusivity, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it being shown off by Sony in a PS5 conference in the future

    submitted by /u/Not_BruceWayne
    [link] [comments]

    I'm lost tbh

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:01 PM PDT

    Just shoot him

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    Riddler annoying , trophies bad

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:55 PM PDT

    The past few days on here...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:05 AM PDT

    New Game Plus Arkham Knight

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:28 AM PDT

    I'm a big fan of the series and I've completed all the games. I've gotten all the trophies for Arkham Knight except for the new game plus one. So my question is how difficult is new game plus? I'm dreading not having the counter icons and those batmobile sections again.

    submitted by /u/bigstef71
    [link] [comments]

    I hate video games, they appeal to like the male fantasy.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    Anyone else think Karl Urban would make a good Arkham - style Batman if they were to make a movie that starts with an already established Batman, like the Rocksteady Arkham Trilogy?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    Possible idea for the next game

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:31 PM PDT

    I know for a fact this won't happen cause they next game will most likely be a prequel. But how cool would it be if you took control of the new Batman who uses slight doses of fear toxin? I mean IMAGINE the predator missions with enemies being so scared they can't even move? Or if they had different fears that made them act differently? Like one guy being afraid of heights so if you did a lot of inverted takedowns he would avoid gargoyles as much as possible? Or a guy who's claustrophobic so he would stay exclusively in open areas making it harder for you to get him alone?

    submitted by /u/thepopeofmusic
    [link] [comments]

    I think y'all know what this means... Took me 69 hours, a very well rounded number might I add

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    They have been trolling us all along! (B:AO)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    Batman doesn't kill...it's like his one rule. (watch to end lol)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    My dream Batman game

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:14 PM PDT

    If the new Arkham game lets me play in a fully alive Gotham City and then gives me random crimes to stop and then lets me solve other crimes and take prisoners to Arkham Asylum or the GCPD then I won't be needing Spider-Man 2 or any other game for a while.

    Ever since I played Arkham Asylum in 2009, my dream video game has always been a fully realized Batman game similar to the Animated Series or the movies. Something that makes it like I'm in Batman's world, being a superhero. Something that really makes me feel like I'm living in a Batman comic. If WB Montreal gives me that then they can have all of my money and respect.

    submitted by /u/ArkhamIsComing2020
    [link] [comments]

    Found a little Easter egg in Arkham Knight...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    Considering Montreal are the developers of the next entry how would you guys feel about a multiplayer gamemode just like in AO? I personally would love one.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    When people are getting tired of this format so you have to think of a new one.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment