• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 20, 2021

    Batman Arkham I wish we had this as an alt skin. It looks so good!

    Batman Arkham I wish we had this as an alt skin. It looks so good!


    I wish we had this as an alt skin. It looks so good!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 09:08 AM PST

    Looks like I just hit my highest combo ever in all of the games

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 05:09 AM PST

    I noticed pyg's victims are scared,terrified actually,but whatever pyg did to them was so bad that they can barely do anything and if you look,some of them are shaking,because thats all they can do

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Do you enjoy getting the Riddler Trophies and solving the Riddlers?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 12:43 PM PST

    I love doing them! I'm expecting the results to be around half and half with more people enjoying them.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/travisahicks
    [link] [comments]

    [TRIVIA] Arkham City's original menu screen, 9 months before the game would release

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 05:46 AM PST

    Nightwing doesn't have a skeleton.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 06:23 PM PST

    Batman's favorite meal is my favorite line from Arkham Asylum

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 02:40 PM PST

    Some pics in my favorite skin

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 11:43 AM PST

    Arkham Knight Premium edition full game download code (Europe only)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:18 PM PST

    Who do you main in the AR Combat Challenges beside Batman?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 11:05 AM PST

    I couldn't put Catwoman because there wasn't enough options.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dingdongdangdeng
    [link] [comments]

    Riddlers cut lookin fresh

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 05:50 PM PST

    Something I learned while playing Arkham Origins

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:52 PM PST

    Can you guys help me out with this

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 10:21 AM PST

    I want to buy Batman: Arkham City game of the year edition but I don't know if I need Xbox live to download the content and have it work. Can you guys let me know if I need it or not and tell me what is necessary for the dlc?

    submitted by /u/jacksepticeyefanboy
    [link] [comments]

    2 down 2 more to go

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 04:52 PM PST

    Batman when he catches a 18 year old selling weed to provide for his little sister.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 07:12 PM PST

    Batman Arkham Asylum is the hardest game in the series IMO

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 12:14 PM PST

    I should clarify that Arkham City was the first game in the series I played.

    Asylum is a great game and was historic for its time. Its combat is still enjoyable and its predator is still satisfying, but I can't be the only person who thinks that Asylum is, by far, the hardest game in the series. I've beaten City, Origins, and Knight on the hardest difficulties on New Game Plus with little issue, but Asylum beats me down on replays.

    This was before the disarm/destroy, multi-ground takedowns, and bat swarm so I resort to triple batarangs for crowd control and I have to deal with weapons in melee encounters that I destroy asap in future games. The titans in Asylum are also a nuisance that I never want to refight in the challenge mode. It's just a time sink. I also swear that sometimes you lose your combo for seemingly no reason. I don't die in combat often, but I don't tend to come out unscathed either.

    Predator is ludicrously unforgiving. This was before smoke pellets, so getting detected by multiple enemies is a death sentence especially since your health bar drains really fast to gunfire. Silent takedowns can't be "knockout smashed" so getting seen in the midst of one is a death sentence and this was before grate and vent takedowns existed, so having to pop out and silent takedown someone can be awkward.

    As I said, Asylum is still a great game that nails the atmosphere, has great bonus content that can entertain casual gamers and comic fans alike, and the gameplay is still fun. I'm just wondering if anyone else feels like quality-of-life additions in future games made future games significantly easier.

    submitted by /u/Dawntodusk87
    [link] [comments]

    100% Arkham Asylum. Should I do City next?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 06:41 PM PST

    I've got a scenario: You're in the Bowery and need to get to the Industrial District (or vice versa) are you taking the Subway (assuming you're far enough into the game you can use that route) or are you going to fly around Arkham City the long way?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 04:05 PM PST

    I prefer to fly around and see Arkham City in all of it's glory plus I don't like the secluded dark quiet clausterphobic feel of the Subway even if it's faster. I am guessing that most people fly around despite they being a faster way

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/travisahicks
    [link] [comments]

    Who the heck is he talking about?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 08:06 AM PST

    backstreet bat.. alright

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 02:16 PM PST

    How to beat an old personal record 101

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 11:30 AM PST

    Batman Arkham Knight not launching

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:37 PM PST

    It won't launch all it does is show the startup screen of batman standing on his bat mobile then it closes. Please help. Im on PC and i bought it on steam

    submitted by /u/ZillaAnimates
    [link] [comments]

    Origins

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 01:44 PM PST

    Thinking about taking the PS3 from my in laws house so I can buy and play Arkham Origins.

    submitted by /u/paulcomner33
    [link] [comments]

    Are you going to be returning to Origins this Winter?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 06:33 PM PST

    I know I am. It's become an annual tradition. Another game I pickup annually is Clash of Clans. I pick that up during Halloween season.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/travisahicks
    [link] [comments]

    Games on sale!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 12:01 PM PST

    Just an FYI, the games are on a pretty good sale on Xbox. I just got the return to Arkham bundle for 5 dollars, and Arkham Knight for 4. I already owned Origins and Asylum for 360, but can't use Asylum on the new gen which is why I decided to get the bundle, not to mention that I needed City too.

    submitted by /u/nick15063
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment