• Breaking News

    Friday, November 12, 2021

    Batman Arkham Burn

    Batman Arkham Burn


    Burn

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 11:48 PM PST

    After 10 years, I have finally platinumed Arkham City. One of the greatest games ever made, in my opinion.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 05:39 PM PST

    I know that they havent done any patches/updates for this game, But do you think they will add Pattinson outfit? (witcher is going to do it after several years and just for the netflix series)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:05 PM PST

    Jason todd storyline evolution part 1

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Anyone know why this price difference exists?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 11:31 PM PST

    thought this looked nice

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 02:48 AM PST

    Just started playing Arkham Knight and this scene terrified me

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 12:46 AM PST

    Asylum enemies can do the goofy scream apparently

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:00 PM PST

    So I didn’t realize until now that you could come back to this area in city after the cat woman stuff. It’s possibly because I’m still trying to get all of Catwoman’s loot but I don’t know.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 05:06 AM PST

    Jason Todd storyline evolution part 2

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 07:49 PM PST

    I've spent way too much time on this

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:50 PM PST

    My Life Just Got A Whole Lot Better. Never Thought In Literally A Million Years That I'll Grind And Grind To Get All Of Riddlers Trophies In Arkham Knight. ����‍♂️

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 07:00 PM PST

    After years of loving these games I finally bit the bullet and did a 100% run of my introduction to the series

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 07:59 AM PST

    The soundtrack to Arkham City is always a great listen, and accompanies the vibe of the game very well. Mercenary is underrated as hell.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 05:12 AM PST

    Eminem arkham asylum reference

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 07:10 PM PST

    "I implore you, continue my work."

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Plothole

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 06:44 AM PST

    I don't know if I missed information but the Batgirl DLC created huge plot holes. One being Since she is batgirl this is set before Asylum, so why is Tim Robin? And why is he wearing his Knight Suit? He wore a different one in city?

    submitted by /u/Stock_Nothing
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Asylum won’t save.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 04:51 AM PST

    Hey y'all. I recently restarted playing Batman Arkham Asylum on my xbox 1. And for whatever reason the game won't save my data. I have waited until the auto save icon appeared and then quit to the main menu. But all it does is give me a message saying "please wait a moment while game data is saved" but it seems to just not save as I waited about 10-15 and it didn't save it. I tried a challenge map and it gave the same message. I don't wanna take the time to completely uninstall the game and reinstall it if its not gonna fix my problem. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Professional-Art6795
    [link] [comments]

    So, I made a thing...

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 04:29 AM PST

    Real talk: how did you react to a certain character's 'death' in BAK?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 12:04 AM PST

    Ok so obviously I'm talking about Barbara's 'death' in the Chinatown safehouse. Personally, I love Arkham Knight, it has some fantastic moments, but even on my first playthrough that moment just fell flat for me. It was so painfully obvious that it wasn't real. It just felt poorly executed and I really tried to feel something in that moment, but it was just... eh.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/wammes_
    [link] [comments]

    A deathstroke game in arkham universe by platinum games

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 10:44 AM PST

    it may sound ridiculous but i have been recently playing metal gear rising revengeance a lot and i am blown away by how phenomenal combat is. First thing that came into mind was how good a deathstroke game would be if it was in same gameplay type

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cut553
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment