• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    Batman Arkham If you look closely you can see an R on Robin's chest. This is a reference to his name starting with an R.

    Batman Arkham If you look closely you can see an R on Robin's chest. This is a reference to his name starting with an R.


    If you look closely you can see an R on Robin's chest. This is a reference to his name starting with an R.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Without opinions on who your favorite one of these 2 is who would actually win in a 1v1 fight I’m curious to see your answers

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    I swear they are lurking around this sub.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    The Most Epic Titan Takedown I've Ever Done

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    My face when mfs say nightwing is hard to control ��

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    These guys genuinely get all their articles from Reddit

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    as someone who's not that interesting, i'm actually excited that my post made this article. the whole 'gamerant getting their news from reddit' is a meme but i'm proud of myself haha :)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    i was so caught up with the ending just now realized talias body was still there

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Pretty proud ngl

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    This was one heck of a game.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    I will forever say that Arkham knight version of Gotham was so beautiful ☺️ it bought so much joy to my heart because it made me just fall in love with the Arkham games 1mil times more

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    Anyone know who this dude is? Stumbled upon him as I was rescuing the Warden Sharp. Doesn’t look like any ordinary insane loonie, so it caught my attention.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    I accidentally pulled of a sick flip with the Batmobile

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    I always find it funny how Batman “knocks out” the thugs before they even give information haha. One of my favorite things in the game lol.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    You are granted one gadget from Arkhamverse Batman's utility belt

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    You will also be granted Batman's skill with that specific gadget that you choose. It's yours to keep, and can use it as you please. What device do you go for and why? After thinking about it, I'm gonna go with the line launcher. If I can find two walls I can save time, or potentially save myself out of impossible spots. Not to mention being able to change directions mid launch and the tight rope walk if ish hits the fan.

    Note: If you choose the normal batarangs you won't get the remote batarangs or the sonic batarang. You get the one item you select.

    submitted by /u/Alibomayuh
    [link] [comments]

    Help My Arkham Asylum is glitched at the Arkham mansion part. So my game might be badly glitched Idk why but it won't let me open the doors and when I try to leave it throws me out of the map and kills me. Is there any fix or will I have to restart

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    What do you think Jason’s combat would’ve been like if he was playable.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Just finished The Worst Nightmare run in Origins and completed the game 100%

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    [Serious Post] I never noticed this in the DLC, the audio tapes show how Doctor Penelope Young started the Titan project that it was meant to be a medicine, also Joker as Jack White, (his alias) this stuff leads all the way back to Asylum, actually later since the DLC is set before the game’s events

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    My Arkham Knight story (in comments)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    This is who I want as a boss forget Superman and the flash Wonder Woman is the OG And it would be a honor to fight her

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    If they were all to fight each other at the same time, who would win.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    I'm sorry if it was unnecessary for me to put in their hero/anti hero names

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Bjkrillsz
    [link] [comments]

    Glen Woodburn in AK, MoS and BvS.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Best HUD between the games

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment