• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Batman Arkham What the hell is this and why is it looking at me?

    Batman Arkham What the hell is this and why is it looking at me?


    What the hell is this and why is it looking at me?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    This scene always entertains me every time I play Origins

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    I might have messed up the riddler trophy inside a crate went out the stag airship window rip 100% what do I do

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    Wait wut?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    What McDonalds Sprite Tastes like

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    I swear if they say it once more

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Some screenshots for you guys,enjoy :) (btw some of these are made by mods)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    A screenshot i took that i thought was cool

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Batman is so stealthy, that you can't even see him next to you

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Me playing Arkham knight

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    "This is how it happened, this is how the Batman died"

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Which Arkham Game had the toughest Stealth?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    I'm currently replaying City and as soon as I stealth takedown one enemy everyone becomes aware without even seeing me

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/infinityluiss
    [link] [comments]

    Gotham in snow animation

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    instant karma

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    I made a wallpaper from Arkham Origins

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Today I finally defeated the Riddler. To celebrate, here's his voice in italian. Sadly his italian voice actor, Daniele Demma, has passed away in 2017

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Deadshot Side Mission Glitch on Return to Arkham City

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    So last night I was playing the Deadshot side mission in Return to Arkham City PS4. I finished it, got the trophy, and then went back to the main menu to stop playing and go to bed.

    All good… except today when I went back into my game, everything was were I left it save for the fact that the game still thinks I haven't taken Deadshot down. So the rooftop spot is marked with the mission symbol, but there's nothing there and I already know I beat the mission since I got the trophy. But the side mission is stuck at 90% and I can't seem to trigger anything to either replay it or get the 100% completeness.

    Has anybody experienced this before? I can't seem to find anything online about it. It would suck if my game was glitched forever, as I can't get the platinum trophy if my game isn't at 100%.

    Could NG+ alter things? Does the side mission progress go from the main story into NG+?

    submitted by /u/Due_Rain_3630
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished taking down the trucks… suck on that Deathstroke!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    I...I can't believe it...I did it, I finally did it!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    It's the freakin' bat!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Do you all think the batmobile has AC?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I know it's a silly question, but I'm a sucker for small details in videogames. I would like to think that in the high stress battlefield that is Gotham city, a nice, fresh ride would be a god send. So what do you say? Is it comfortable and cool in that tank? Btw, yes. I'm referring to the Arkham Knight batmobile.

    submitted by /u/Royisnotmyname
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what colour batmans' cape is I heard it was black i think its blue

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    The final choice in Arkham Knight's Shadow War (Spoilers)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    I've been replaying the entire series, and this is the first time I play the DLC. I thought it was pretty good, and the choice in the end lead to a lot of discussion with some of my friends that already played the DLC.

    I chose to not give Ra's more lazarus chemicals, and the first thing I heard was that this was the same as killing him, and that Batman would never do that, relating the situation to Joker's at the end of City, but I disagree, and I thought of sharing this here to hear what you all think.

    You can't kill someone of old age or natural causes, and that's exacly what's happening to Ra's. By cutting his stream of lazarus, you're not killing him, you're just letting his body finally go it's natural way of aging, like everyone else. If you have a problem with that, you should also have a problem with Batman putting Grundy down in Arkham City. You should also have a problem with Batman not using Lazarus chemicals on every single person dying of old age in hospitals, because by that logic, that's killing too. Batman already said he's completely against the use of lazarus, not only because it's unnatural, but also addictive and turns people crazy, as it destroyed Wonder City, and would stop Ra's from using it again in City, so everything is consistent with what he would've done.

    But what about the Joker? Joker was still in his natural cycle of life, and was dying of a disease, not of natural causes, and Batman had the cure in his hands. That's a completely different situation.

    submitted by /u/cowboyfromthefuture
    [link] [comments]

    Soon we don't have to use mods

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment