• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    Batman Arkham This is my Arkham-inspired painting: "Protector" by Joseph Feely

    Batman Arkham This is my Arkham-inspired painting: "Protector" by Joseph Feely


    This is my Arkham-inspired painting: "Protector" by Joseph Feely

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    bro arkham knight on the ps5 looking fire

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Found a clipping spot in the steel mill where you can see the level geometry

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Out of sheer panic I pressed R2+Y instead of L2+Y and it resulted into my greatest misinput ever

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    I painted the Flashpoint Batsuit to look like the Earth 2 Dark Knight Skin

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Can we just appreciate how dynamic the thug's behaviour in Arkham Knight is?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    If you just stop and take a minute to actually watch the rioters do their thing, their behaviour is so vast

    For one, they can be seen throwing rocks and molotovs through shop windows. The glass will break wherever the rock hits, and the molotov'll light the shop on fire

    They beat up phone booths, which actually get damaged and fall over. The same will happen when they destroy cars with bats

    They'll pull out flares, which'll attract the attention of other rioters away from what they're doing

    Like, thats just the stuff I've seen. It's really impressive

    submitted by /u/RockyHorror134
    [link] [comments]

    Two best friends enjoying the view together

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    ❤️

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    I know Batman doesn't kill but...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    An old screenshot from Arkham Knight

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    Favourite playable character

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Though he lacks gadgets I always enjoyed playing as Joker. His fighting style is fun to watch and his commentary is the best.

    submitted by /u/CynicalOCDRiddenPoet
    [link] [comments]

    Evolution of Killer Croc in games

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Arkham Origins Initiation...

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    After 8 years I still cannot beat this dang DLC. I'm starting a replay of the Arkham series in chronological order & this is the one thing I always end up skipping because I can not beat the Rite of Passage challenge.

    I got the Flawless Display, Point Counter-Point, & One of Each trophies in Origins. I got the Perfect Freeflow 2.0 trophy in City. I got the Platinum trophy in Asylum & Knight. I cannot beat this freaking DLC.

    I get close, oh so close, but then I get got by a ninja lady or Shiva herself. Just now, I literally got the final blow on Shiva & my heart stopped because I had finally did it only for me to get hit by a ninja last second, killing me & making the run invalid even though I beat her. I'm done. I love this series to death but I will never bother with this DLC again.

    submitted by /u/OtterBadgerSnake
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment