• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Batman Arkham How it feels to be excluded

    Batman Arkham How it feels to be excluded


    How it feels to be excluded

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    We all know it’s true

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    I’ve never noticed this before, but is this dead shot? (fake one anyway)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Am I the only dude who loved The Joker Hallucinations in Arkham Knight lol? I found them quite hilarious and was lowkey saddened when I had to lock Joker away in Batman’s mind forever

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    So I figured I’d draw an Arkham Origins-inspired Batman…here’s how it went.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    I personally think that the Arkham verse works better in a Batman only universe.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    The main reason I believe this is because when the stakes of Knight and city are so dangerous it would be ruined if Batman failed Superman or Wonder Woman would just swoop in and stop Scarecrow or even Strange. If the world is just Batman and his rouges it make the idea of another Arkham City or More fear toxin spreading across America way more of a burden on Batman and makes the one night to save them all more impactful it it's just a regular human with no backup besides Robin and Nightwing.

    submitted by /u/Additional_Safety_35
    [link] [comments]

    Me patiently waiting for Gotham Knights and Rocksteady’s Suicide Squad

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Best moment in the Arkham series.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    Father-To-Son Conversation

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    They Don't Call Me Fusion Of Brainiac And M.O.D.O.K For A Reason

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Almost finished my Arkham City tattoos. Just 2 hours left to go. I'm well pleased with them!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    Which do you guys prefer to play?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    Arkham Asylum missing Joker teeth

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    What kind of a neck snap is that?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Question about Hostages in the games.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    So, over the course of my time playing the Arkham series, I've come across some situations in the predator maps where a thug will sometimes grab a hostage and stick a gun up to their head to protect themselves from Batman, so far I've never been see by one of these guys but I'm curious, what happens if they see you? Do they immediately kill the hostage or do they give you a warning?

    submitted by /u/starredkiller108
    [link] [comments]

    Are y’all more excited for Gotham knights or the suicide squad game?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    I've recently been revisiting the announcement videos from last august and with both of them now coming out 2022: Im very very hyped for what awaits us. From Gotham knights's bat family options (one of my favorite inclusions from Arkham knight) to being able to play with the villains for the first time (minus Harley) and explore metropolis. Shit I don't think I've seen metropolis in any video games outside of the LEGO DC villains game. 2022 is gonna be an amazing year to be a DC fan!

    Which one are y'all anticipating more?

    submitted by /u/fsrgo
    [link] [comments]

    Scroll to the right�������� And Read Thoroughly

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Arkham Origins sucks

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    It sold poorly because it sucks.

    submitted by /u/zekecheek
    [link] [comments]

    Saved the best Riddler trophy for last

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Let's be honest we have all been there

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    Should I replay arkham asylum and city on normal or easy?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    I recently beat all the main arkham games I have access too (asylum, city and origins) and now i wanna replay the first two (to me origins is just a bland city)

    Do I replay asylum and city on normal or easy? I beat them on normal the first time and I'm wondering if replay value would be best with normal or easy. I'm mostly concerned about the fake joker fight in City with Mr Hammer in Jokers Funhouse. It took me 4 or 5 tries to beat that on normal and I reeeallly don't wanna suffer that again but at the same time I'm concerned the rest of the game will be too easy on easy mode and I feel the same about asylum though i didn't have much problem with that.

    submitted by /u/ModerateRockMusic
    [link] [comments]

    I've beaten everything in game and yet it still says only 77% what else is there for me to do. I don't think challenge maps effect it any and I know the I AM THE NIGHT difficulty doesn't effect it either.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment