• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    Batman Arkham Love this shot of my redhood cosplay hope you guys like it! Instagram: sgtboy22

    Batman Arkham Love this shot of my redhood cosplay hope you guys like it! Instagram: sgtboy22


    Love this shot of my redhood cosplay hope you guys like it! Instagram: sgtboy22

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    "He dies tonight" he said...i mean it did happen so i guess he was right.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    I was playing Arkham Asylum and got to thinking what were some of my favorites boss fights from each game and I’d like to see everyone’s picks. Surprisingly Riddler made it on here, I liked putting him in jail, that’s probably why lol

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    nothing beats a good day of finding your ps3 copy of arkham city and playing it during a thunderstorm evening on a monday :)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Oops! I guess the whole no killing rule is more of a guideline than policy

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    about to start my first playthrough

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    When you're in the kitchen trying to be quiet and you loudly drop the can of beans

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Best Villain?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Which one of these antagonists was the best (besides Joker because of course he would win)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CrazyPersonowo
    [link] [comments]

    I'm I part of the club now,and do I get brownie points for doing it on hard

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Today I have completed everything there is to do in arkham knight.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Batman Arkham Quadrilogy Best Batman Movies Fight Me

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Acting 10/10

    Music 10/10

    Plot/Story 10/10

    Characters 10/10

    Extremely faithful to source material

    submitted by /u/Zestyclose_Date_3823
    [link] [comments]

    Are there actually many here who found the Killer Croc fight in AA above average?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    A recent post around here was about who everybody's favorite boss fights were and Killer Croc came up multiple times.

    But isn't it mechanically the most boring boss fight between all four games? He appears, you flick LT, he's gone. That's literally it. I remember being surprised when I played that fight for the first time, thinking: "Wait, that's all?"

    I had expected having to fight for Batman's life (which you kinda do but without struggle) and was disappointed to not feel threatened at all by the Croc.

    Or is it the atmosphere that people enjoy so much? I'm generally curious for your opinions!

    submitted by /u/DeadRabbid26
    [link] [comments]

    I just got Arkham Knight but there are no trophies. How long does it usually take before they appear?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    Anyone got a 100% save of Arkham Knight on PC?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    I finished AK in PS4 before and just bought it from steam during this sale, I only have interest to play the season of Infamy, DLC stories and challenges as I already finished the main story and did not get the chance to play those when I had a ps4.

    submitted by /u/K1llswitch93
    [link] [comments]

    Knightfall protocol

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    So I just got Arkham knight very recently and finished the main story today. I have seen many videos and articles saying you need to do 7 side missions to get the incomplete knightfall protocol. The thing is I have done 7 but it says I have to complete 10 to get the incomplete endings instead of 7. Did they recently change the prerequisites to get the incomplete ending? Sorry if the answer is obvious but as I stated in the beginning, I'm new to the game.

    submitted by /u/Lloyd0717
    [link] [comments]

    I recently 100% the Rocksteady trilogy, by returning back to the island where our journey first began.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment