• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Batman Arkham Just realized you can see Azrael at the beginning of Arkham City

    Batman Arkham Just realized you can see Azrael at the beginning of Arkham City


    Just realized you can see Azrael at the beginning of Arkham City

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    I just realized that you can knock penguin out in Arkham City

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    This has gotta be one of the best fights in Arkham history. I really wish there was a feature where we could repeat boss fights. Now that I'm older, this fight felt way too easy, but still one of a kind.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    There was a time before Arkham

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Gas prices are too high these days

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    Top of the world (extreme)... This took an hour..

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    On patrol

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    When your Dog has something in their mouth

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    By the Pale Moonlight

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Enigma Did Nothing Wrong

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    In Arkham Origins. I don't see what's so bad about whistleblowing all the information about the corruption in Gotham?

    submitted by /u/AceAttorney524
    [link] [comments]

    And after way to many tries, I defeated the Croc..!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    “Tell me Batman, do you ever see the hand of God in what you do?”

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    im sorry but i need some help.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    i cant really find much valid info on arkham origins and where its at. the map looks like arkham city but im not quite sure if one part of the map is arkham city. someone please tell me. its bothering me. a lot.

    submitted by /u/Real-Coleman-Trebor
    [link] [comments]

    What's so funny, guys?"

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    How to deal with Brutes in Arkham Knight

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    Having trouble with brutes? This one easy trick will help you take them down like a normal enemy.

    GRAB. A. BAT. (Or a lead pipe)

    These allow you to take a few swings at them and knock them out like a normal enemy.

    How to grab a bat?, you may ask. Press A+X (on xbox) and X+Square on Playstation.

    submitted by /u/GrubberflysElegy
    [link] [comments]

    What's you're favorite Arkham game?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    Who was the first criminal you caught in Arkham Knight?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    I bought Arkham Knight yesterday, and I loved it so much that I've already almost completed my favourite side mission, A Perfect Crime. So I ask you this: who was the first criminal you ever caught in Arkham Knight?

    submitted by /u/filippo_sett
    [link] [comments]

    Secret Death scene arkham knight - haven’t seen this one before (plus Joker/Batman laughs when he is punched)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Explosion gone wrong

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Does anybody know where I can find the *complete* Arkham City OST?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    The soundtrack album available on Apple Music and listed on wikipedia features only 19 tracks and does not include tracks like 'A History of Violence' (from the Museum predator map). Youtube so far is the only place where I could find these missing pieces, but I'd like to get high quality audio files of these; either paid or free is fine. Does anyone know if it's available out there?

    submitted by /u/aClockworkSantra
    [link] [comments]

    How the heck do you defeat Cloudburst in Arkham Knight?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Any time I hit it now matter how far I drive I can't lose it. Does anyone have tips on how to do this fight?

    Edit: I finally did it. Thanks Guys

    submitted by /u/elitegamer_28
    [link] [comments]

    Move on?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    I'm no completionist. 100% on maybe Spider-Man, miles Spider-Man, and horizon zero Dawn. Other than that I'm take it or leave it I play to enjoy. So I bought the three Arkham pack. I just beat story I believe on asylum and unlocked tons of extra stuff and challenges that I think I might be "take it or leave it" about it but not sure. Or I could start next game!

    Asylum challenges or bust into Arkham City?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Vitruvius8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment