• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Batman Arkham It's a shame we never got this skin in Arkham Knight. Am I right?

    Batman Arkham It's a shame we never got this skin in Arkham Knight. Am I right?


    It's a shame we never got this skin in Arkham Knight. Am I right?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:31 PM PST

    If Batman had a regular car in Arkham-games

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Finally did it!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:49 PM PST

    I wouldn't do that if I were you ����

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:26 PM PST

    A look back at the awesome Arkham origins trailer

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:08 AM PST

    Platinumed all the rocksteady trilogy Batman Arkham games. Loved every second of them.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:08 PM PST

    It's a yes from me

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Got a new high score tonight.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:09 PM PST

    I feel like these games still haven't had their full potential brought out.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:01 PM PST

    Don't get me wrong, I think the Return to Arkham Asylum port is fine, but Return to Arkham City has major problems with performance at times and glitches, visual and gameplay-affecting, that simply weren't in the original version. Couple this with the fact that Arkham Origins still hasn't been remastered, and decisions across the entire series like not being able to have more than one New Game + in one file and not being able to choose whether or counter indicators are disabled with new game plus is a major inconvenience since it means a lot of tools, like the Sonic Batarang, are usually skipped over in a playthrough in favor of more conventional upgrades. Also the Armored Edition exclusive suits have never been brought over. I'd love to see an "Arkham: Definitive Edition" or something with all of this even if I know it's a pipe dream at this point.

    submitted by /u/Steven_Hunyady
    [link] [comments]

    I always make sure they’re my next target

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:04 AM PST

    Just redownload day the game and saw this anyone know why the wait time is so insane

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:28 PM PST

    3 Things Gotham Knights Should Learn From the Arkham Games

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:55 PM PST

    (Spoilers) My reasoning for not finishing Riddler's Revenge and why I like Arkham Knight's partial ending instead.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:59 PM PST

    Just like many, I do not care for hunting down The Riddler's stupid fucking trophies. I enjoy solving the riddles for the neat references but the rest is grinding collectable nonsense. The big exception was Arkham Asylum where Riddler's challenges were smaller in scale and so they were less of a grind than the others. I have no problem completing those. But as the series got bigger, Riddler's challenges became less fun because of the sheer number of them.

    As a non-completionist I have no desire to hunt them all down in Origins, City, or Knight, but I am thankful that Arkham Knight at least has a full fledged side quest that allows The Riddler more screen time and does not require hunting down secrets to progress his story with the exception of the final boss fight.

    So once Nygma locks himself away at the end and demands I earn the right to fight him, I just say screw you and leave him to rot in that orphanage. I complete all the other side quests 100% and in my head canon, leave Azrael, Nightwing, or Robin to take care of ol' Eddie. By the way Batman just locks up all the villains anyway so they can still break out again and it will have to be Batman's side kicks that will have to take up the responsibility. So I don't feel as compelled to make sure Riddler is put away after I took care of the likes of Two-Face, Firefly, Pyg, Penguin, Killer Croc, Freeze, Scarecrow, and the Arkham Knight.

    Also I feel the partial ending cutscene feels more climatic than the full 100% ending anyways. I like the idea that the partial ending is Wayne Manor exploding and that's it. It adds a finality to it while still being ambiguous. Plus, the final minutes of the game before the Knightfall Protocol really tie things up nicely to where I don't really need to see Tim and Barbara getting married or Gordon being elected Mayor. Maybe it's just me trying to defend my way of playing but to me I like the partial ending better.

    submitted by /u/KhajiitHasWares2077
    [link] [comments]

    A 6-year-old game on the "worst" console (XB1), everyone

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:05 AM PST

    If Arkham Asylum had suits from the other Arkham games which would y'all choose and why?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:42 PM PST

    I have 2. Blackest Knight from AO because the environment in AA is confined and dark and I feel like that suit fits perfect. Then the Zurr-En-Arrh suit from AK because like with the other one I just get a dark vibe from it.

    submitted by /u/DomesticatedWolf22
    [link] [comments]

    As the story progresses in Arkham Knight, some statues around Gotham start to have Joker's face. This is the Clocktower

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:56 PM PST

    Tried to land on the statue but missed it and ruined the video :)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Would the Switch be able to handle any of the Arkham games?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:46 PM PST

    Since there's AC 4 and Rogue on the Switch, which were both PS3 games afaik, I'm wishing City or Origins would also be ported to the Switch, but then again those two franchises could be different in how demanding they are with console hardware (I think, not very knowledgeable with these things). Knight definitely isnt possible though.

    submitted by /u/JCamson04
    [link] [comments]

    Epic Games Arkham City Save "Fatal Error"

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:53 PM PST

    I backed up my Arkham City Save on google drive and now reinstalled the game and put my save in the BMSave location. However, when I open the game and the game starts loading and checking DLC I get a fatal error. Any way to get my save working?

    submitted by /u/waltei
    [link] [comments]

    batman arkham origins discs 1 and 2

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:15 AM PST

    I just got arkham origins and was wondering why there's two discs and how to set up the game?

    submitted by /u/ideaguy777
    [link] [comments]

    Single-player Video Game Experience Survey

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:03 AM PST

    Hi r/BatmanArkham,

    My name is Thor Janson, and I'm a Cognition and Communication Master's student at the University of Copenhagen. I am currently working on a research project as part of my Master's thesis, and this involves conducting a survey that aims to investigate players' single-player video game experience. The moderators of this subreddit have kindly allowed me to post my questionnaire here, and I am very thankful for this. I would likewise be extremely thankful if you could take the time to fill out the questionnaire! It takes roughly 10 minutes to complete.

    I hope that as many of you as possible take part in this research, as I would like these results to be as meaningful and applicable as possible. This project is the culmination of my academic career, and I very much look forward to seeing your responses.

    Once the survey is closed and the data have been analyzed, I may post the results here if participants indicate that they are interested. I am also available to answer any questions or considerations you might have, so feel free to leave a comment, send me a message, or email me at mwk684@alumni.ku.dk. You are also welcome to recommend this survey to friends or share the link via social media.

    You can find the questionnaire here:

    https://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkCollector?key=R1JKQV6PSN91

    Kind regards,

    Thor Janson, University of Copenhagen

    FAQs:

    What are the requirements for participating in this research?

    Anybody who plays single-player video games is encouraged to participate!

    Is the questionnaire focused on a specific single-player game?

    No. The questionnaire will ask you to respond to a series of statements based on your experiences playing your favorite single-player game, which you will be asked to supply beforehand. As long as you play single-player video games, you are welcome to participate!

    Does the questionnaire require divulging any sensitive personal information?

    Apart from gender, ethnic background, and country of residence, the questionnaire does not ask participants to divulge any sensitive information. For the mentioned items, participants may decline to answer. The questionnaire does not ask participants to divulge any other personally identifying information.

    What type of questions are on the questionnaire?

    Apart from demographic questions, the questionnaire will ask you to respond to a series of statements based on your experience playing your favorite/preferred single-player video game.

    Will I get to see the results?

    Yes, once data analysis is complete, I may post the results back to this subreddit. If you are interested in seeing the results, please let me know via comment, private message, or email.

    submitted by /u/KU_ResearchStudent
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone remember Arkham Origins Blackgate?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:24 PM PST

    Does anyone remember Arkham Origins Blackgate?

    First of all, I do not speak English very well and I am using a translator, (I am Argentine) so excuse me if you do not understand something. Let's get to the case. Arkham Origins Blackgate was a game that came out alongside the main game, and that intended, in a certain way, to return to the roots of the saga. He put us in prison again, only now it was Blackgate (a very important prison in the Origins plot) I have had the opportunity to play the game twice. One on PC, and one on the Nintendo 3DS. And it always seemed like a wasted opportunity. It's a game (In my opinion) Very uninspired and boring. And that it was not even close to transmitting the terror and suffocation that Asylum did. I've been in the community for a few days, and I haven't seen anyone talk about the game. Not even in lists of favorite games of the saga. So I make this post to know your opinions about the most forgotten Batman Arkham game.

    https://preview.redd.it/j25no1jrv2m61.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=6088b0fa3532b05bc8c6daef1dbf5ff6736860e6

    submitted by /u/ElPibeDe_LentesRojos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment