• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Batman Arkham TIL you can play Catch with Selina (on my like 9th playthrough of the game)

    Batman Arkham TIL you can play Catch with Selina (on my like 9th playthrough of the game)


    TIL you can play Catch with Selina (on my like 9th playthrough of the game)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:58 PM PST

    My Lord...is that...legal?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:28 AM PST

    “Yeah, this guy’s totally nuts.” “Absolutely.”

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:48 PM PST

    This is just too perfect not to share

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:07 AM PST

    Batman Saves Nightwing

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:25 PM PST

    Still stuck in 2020

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:19 PM PST

    The chase

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:37 PM PST

    Halfway done

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:01 PM PST

    If you have watched it, I'd appreciate if you consider not to spoil! I'm nearly at the end of season 3

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:17 PM PST

    Dumbass ��

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:15 PM PST

    (MORE OPTIONS IN THE COMMENTS) Poll: Your Favorite Location In the Entire Series!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:15 AM PST

    Please check out other candidates in the comments section!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/metapolymath98
    [link] [comments]

    ARKHAM ASYLUM GOTY edition Arkham tape player packaging?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:08 PM PST

    so that probably sounds weird. I had a copy of arkham asylum back around 2015, and it was a GOTY copy, but it had some different packaging. it was a cardboard case and it had the Arkham logo on it, then when you open it up, it had a little tape player/recorder. does anyone have any information or details about this? I have found nothing about it online.

    submitted by /u/geffpants
    [link] [comments]

    Critical strike hint on Arkham City. Please help this is driving me insane

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:00 AM PST

    I got the critical strike upgrade and ever since, the hint will not go away. I have done it multiple times and tried disabling hints and the tutorial and it wont go away. I'm about to stop playing because half the screen is covered and I can't defeat the part I'm on because of it. Please help?

    submitted by /u/zanerobertson04
    [link] [comments]

    Day 9 of posting all my Arkham Knight screenshots.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    What is your favorite boss battle from the Batman Arkham series?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:37 PM PST

    This includes bosses from Harley Quinn's Revenge, Cold Cold Heart, Season of Infamy, all AK story packs, all the mainstay games, and any other DLC.

    submitted by /u/Nightmareonagoodday
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Knight hours?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:41 PM PST

    I was looking at my hours played in Arkham Knight on my PS4 and it says I have around 450 hours. I have one 240% save then a few other saves with different levels of completion but 450 seemed high to me. Just wondering what you guys have for hours in it lol?

    submitted by /u/Nickatello
    [link] [comments]

    Combat tips for Arkham Knight

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:14 PM PST

    I know it sounds stupid but I'm finding that I'm starting to find combat significantly harder now I'm get into the later part of knight, something I also experienced with city. I know I shouldn't but I have a terrible habit of spamming X to attack then y to counter, not dodging, forgetting what buttons do the quick fire action (or mixing them up) and not remembering to trigger any combo. I could get away with this in Asylum as everything was a lot more straightforward and at the beginning of knight and city but I'm just worried I'm gonna get a repeat of what happened in city, where I just repeatedly died in the later melee stages because I could never master and remember how to do everything. If you have any tips I would really appreciate it

    submitted by /u/WileECoyote22
    [link] [comments]

    Error comes up after 5 minutes of playing *HELP*

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    Call me crazy, but it's pretty much my life's dream to have built arkham asylum, or atleast the Arkham manor at 1:1 scale. How much would it cost nowadays?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:58 AM PST

    You know how you fantasise about what you'd do with millions or billions, it's always been my number one on the list to build the whole arkham asylum as seen in the arkham series, with all its nooks and crannies, such as the sewer, old ruins beneath the pump station, I want to simulate and preserve this whole place in real life because I absolutely love the asylum in the game. My question is, how much would the core buildings cost themselves? Things like Arkham manor? Or the botanical gardens? Any rough ideas or educated ideas from anyone who's knowledgable in this sort of thing?

    Thanks, all discussion is welcome on the idea.

    submitted by /u/Sgt_kane
    [link] [comments]

    Need help, game keeps crashing

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:34 PM PST

    So every time i use the batmobile the game crashes.

    Sometimes it even crashes when I just run around on foot.

    This is the crash info the game gives me.

    Please, if anyone had this and fixed it post the fix. The game runs amazing it's just these crashes that screw me over.

    https://i.imgur.com/i0lWhwC.png

    submitted by /u/Arkadia222
    [link] [comments]

    Gotham Knights should have an Arkham Origins remaster to go with it.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:06 PM PST

    They didn't port it to the PS4 or Xbox One when it first came out even though it came out just a month before those consoles. It's possible a lot of players missed it. They didn't remaster it in the Return to Arkham collection either. It's backwards compatible on Xbox One and I think Series X/S but for PS4 and PS5 gamers it's only playable on PS Now, which is bad at running PS3 games. And players on Xbox may not play really old games anyways. WB Montreal made Origins and they are making Gotham Knights. They should include an Origins remaster or even a remake as part of the season pass so that players who missed it get to experience it.

    submitted by /u/Antman269
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment