• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Batman Arkham You wanna know about Riddler? I know lots about Riddler

    Batman Arkham You wanna know about Riddler? I know lots about Riddler


    You wanna know about Riddler? I know lots about Riddler

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:13 AM PST

    "What are you supposed to be?"

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:21 AM PST

    The man is a legend

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Tried to recreate one of the concept arts. Opinions?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Ah shit here we go again

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Challenge maps are great for screenshots sometimes

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:35 AM PST

    Arkham Anthology 100% Speedrun in 23:30:30

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:23 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    Over the weekend, I did an Arkham Anthology 100% speedrun. The category requirements are:

    • Finish the main story, side missions, dark knight challenges, data handlers, database, secret collectibles, and the entire upgrade path of Arkham Origins.
    • Finish the main story and get all Riddler Trophies in Arkham Asylum
    • Finish the main story and all side missions in Arkham City (without Catwoman)
    • Finish the main story and most wanted mission in Arkham Knight

    Overall, this run was incredibly grueling. I was very close to passing out during Arkham Knight. However, I managed to finish and become the first one to complete this beast of a category.

    Links:

    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/804771251

    Youtube: TBD (will update when I upload to youtube)

    submitted by /u/oneeyeddeacon
    [link] [comments]

    He never commented again. F for Joseph

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:14 PM PST

    I found this beautiful clip from a few years ago on my hard drive and I think I actually foreshadowed the ending for Arkham Knight lol

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:13 PM PST

    -Fine I'll tell you everything +*Knocks him out*

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:10 AM PST

    Did they plan the batcave to be in city?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:55 AM PST

    Lot of dutch angles over here. Bonus question: what are your favorite challenge maps in the entire series?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:13 PM PST

    I am vengeance! I am the night! I'm Batman! ��

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Hell of a party

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:20 PM PST

    New meme template?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Lyrics to the song Joker sings during the Johnny Charisma piece

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Take me on home to the asylum. Never alone in the asylum. Anarchy ruled, it was wild. But through it all, you never smiled. Joke's on you, I'm in your head so look who's laughing now!

    Remember in Arkham City. I killed your girl, so pretty. That was the night you let me die. But when I looked you in the eye. That's when I knew we'd be together. Look who's laughing now!

    I'm stuck in your head and I'm laughing! I filled you with dread and I can't stop laughing! Your parents are dead and I can't stop laughing! What else can I do? Now I'm part of you.

    I am the Clown Prince of Crime. And we've had a hell of a time. You're part of me, I'm part of you. And now there's nothing left to do. I just can't wait till I'm in control. Who'll be laughing then?

    I drove you round the bend and I'm laughing. I'm with you till the end and I can't stop laughing. I killed all your friends and I can't stop laughing. crazed laughter Oh yeah!

    Think I can taste your fear. Now that my time is near. I'm in your blood, I'm so alive. I only wish you'd let me drive. It won't be long till I make you kill. Who'll be laughing then?

    Barbara's dead and I'm laughing. Jason Todd's dead and I can't stop laughing. I'm even dead and I can't stop laughing. What else can I do? Now I'm part of you.

    I drove you round the bend and I'm laughing. I'm with you till the end and I can't stop laughing. I killed all your friends and I can't stop laughing. I'm cock-a-doodle-do. All because of you.

    I'm stuck in your head and I'm laughing. I filled you with dread and I can't stop laughing. Your parents are dead and I can't stop laughing. crazed laughter

    I'm stuck in your head and I'm laughing. I filled you with dread and I can't stop laughing. Your parents are dead and I can't stop laughing. What else can I do? Now I'm part of you.

    submitted by /u/Memes_and_Milk
    [link] [comments]

    explosive double slam

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:25 PM PST

    “I can’t take on all of these armed men.” Ok Bats keep lying to yourself.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Professor Pyg fight help

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:57 PM PST

    I'm playing ng+ so it's on nightmare difficulty and I'm having a really hard time with this fight. It seems like as soon as I try to do a ground takedown I get three knives to the face. I know you can throw the knives back, but that always leaves me completely surrounded so it's almost impossible to actually finish any of them because they're so close together. Am I missing something, or is the fight just really hard?

    submitted by /u/Rewskie12
    [link] [comments]

    The Dark Knight

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Which games had the best main suit?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:05 PM PST

    By main suit I mean like, the suit you start the game with. The Rocksteady suit if you want to call it. (BTW this is in chronological order and not release)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RMWGaming888
    [link] [comments]

    Is this underrated squared?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:47 AM PST

    The Best Sound You Will Ever Hear

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment