• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Batman Arkham When I played this game as a kid I could never get this takedown correct

    Batman Arkham When I played this game as a kid I could never get this takedown correct


    When I played this game as a kid I could never get this takedown correct

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Always happens

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    None of the other games would have even happened

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    I skidded off the track on one of the 60s Race Maps and ended up on a lift which raised the Batmobile and showed me a clip of the 60s TV show. First time I've put Knight on in about five years and immediately find something new!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    "Do you ever Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight?"

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Oh yea

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    I dont have a proper batarang so I used 3 magnets. Still doesn't work

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Batman: Arkham Kombat - An Injustice inspired character selection screen based on all 4 Arkham Games. Would allow you to used any skin used in the games for each character with customisation gear and costumes. Feel free to leave any feedback! :)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I know the feeling

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Someone launched the cloudburst over Kentucky

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Does anyone else do everything they can do before continuing with the story or am i weird

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Jeffree Wright retweeted the Suicide Squad announcement, so he could be involved in it (he was also in tlou2)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    “Images you can hear.”

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I didn’t know this was a thing

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Never gets old

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Perfect way to end the game

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I still have no fucking clue what happened here.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    City: question about how Joker's sickness affects people differently

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Err, spoilers, I guess?

    When Joker generously gives some of his blood to Batman (guess they coincidentally have compatible blood), Joker is already looking pretty ill. By the time Batman travels to Wonder City underneath Gotham, he is already almost dead from Joker's illness. Why does it almost kill Batman so quickly even though Joker survives for hours after this without the benefit of a nice cup of Lazerus juice?

    Also, the symptoms seem to be slightly different between the two of them. Joker gets something like hives or a terrible rash all over his body (or at least his face and scalp) but Batman goes pale and his veins are more visible (they both cough, however), with no rash. What's up with that?

    submitted by /u/IronicRobot_
    [link] [comments]

    I always felt the most "like Batman" when I was preparing for a big fight

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Hiding on a nearby rooftop, or in the rafters above a big group of thugs, sabotaging med-packs and weapon crates, and then throwing a smoke bomb down to open with a 5x fear takedown, and then blasting through everyone else like they're not even there.

    That, to me, is quintessential Batman.

    What makes it even better is, if I get spotted before finishing my prep, the fight can go much less smoothly. I'll still win, but I'll take a few hits because I'm scrambling to take out that one guy who just grabbed a gun, or to stop that medic from resuscitating the brute I just took down.

    And then Joker calls me out on it in Arkham Knight HQ. What an asshole.

    submitted by /u/Elise_de_la_Serre
    [link] [comments]

    I every time

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Double Manbat jumpscare?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Aight so i decided to play trough the game again to platinum it after all this time, and i got jumpscared by Manbat, which surprised me because that didn't happen on my other playtroughs (i already knew about the jumpscare) but ater like 10 minutes of gliding to try and do one of the trophies, i got jumpscared AGAIN which scared the shit out of me because i thought it can only happen once? BTW the second one happened in like 10 minutes after the first. Any ideas what this is?

    submitted by /u/nasza1111
    [link] [comments]

    Cloudburst?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Cockroache's P.O.V before dying:

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment