• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Batman Arkham The most crushing moment in all the games

    Batman Arkham The most crushing moment in all the games


    The most crushing moment in all the games

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Meme

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Heyyyy, batman ;)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    So that happened...

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    First attempt at clearing the room in GCPD, so satisfying to clear them all out. Should've been a trophy.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Positive Visual on the Batman [OC]

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Batman is having none of your shit today

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Hmmm wait a minute

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Got him

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    When you glide kick a militia so hard he disappears into the sky ��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    He's probably just napping

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    After all these years I’ve finally done it, now onto city.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I painted this a few months ago when I started Arkham city

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Who was your favourite to play as in Arkham Knight?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    All the time...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Never has an Instagram poll made me so upset��

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    First time playing the series starting with Asylum, should I play the OG on PS3 or the remaster on PS4?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Seems like the easy answer is PS4 but I've noticed the reviews are a lot higher for the original. I have immediate access to both versions so that's not an issue.

    Also, if I plan on playing them in order, would going back to PS3 to play Origins have a negative effect on the experience if I do play the remasters? Any advice helps, thanks

    submitted by /u/Rizzaboi
    [link] [comments]

    My Suggestions for the Next Batman Game

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    DISCLAIMER: obviously, these aren't going to be implemented, nor do I expect them to be. I know l rocksteady isn't going to take advice from a 15 year old kid, and these are just what I personally think would be interesting to see. These are all my opinion, feel free to disagree/discuss.

    Open World: like many of you, I've started replaying the Arkham trilogy, and when I began Arkham City, I noticed a major difference between Gotham between City and Knight. I personally loved the gothic architecture that Arkham City had outside of its walls. I feel like it was very reminiscent of the Burton films, and The Animated Series. I enjoyed imagining how Batman would handle situations in such a large, bustling city. Arkham Knight's map was impressive, but I hope that the next game amps it up. This brings me to my second point;

    The Streets: one of my biggest pet peeves with the Arkham series as a whole is the lack of regular people. I really hope they can manage to find a way to incorporate actual civilians in the next game. I feel like driving the Batmobile would be so much more fun if you had some obstacles to avoid. I loved helping political prisoners in City, and I feel like that was the closest we actually got to being able to save ordinary people. I hope they can do something like Spider-Man did, and have a populated city, where you get crimes to stop instead of beating people to a bloody pulp just because you feel like it. If Spider-Man can do it, why can't Batman?

    Traversal: I'm very excited to see what they can do with moving around the city. Gotham should feel like a playground, and I hope we get more means of transportation in the next installment. I'd love to be able to take control of the Batwing, or maybe even the Batcycle, for tighter spaces? As fun as it can be to grapple around, eventually, it gets a little repetitive.

    Stealth: I absolutely love the Arkham stealth mechanics. Predator maps are my absolute favorite part of the games, however, I noticed that in some games they give and take certain mechanics. I had a blast playing with the Remote Claw from origins, and I was a little upset when it wasn't in Knight. I also loved when two goons would accidentally bump into one another in City, and I never really noticed it in the other games. I would love to just have a bunch more gadgets to instill a bunch of fear into your enemies. Speaking of;

    Fear: maybe it's just me, but I love when Batman has an element of mystery around him. I always liked it more when people would call Batman "The Batman" and not just "Batman', almost as if they didn't think he was human, and more of an entity. I just feel like it makes him more interesting, because people don't know as much about him. I would love it if they had a better fear system in the next game, sort of in a way where enemies would become more unpredictable as their numbers thinned. I know that enemies will do a quick 180 when they become terrified, but I think there's a lot more potential to that system.

    Playable Characters: another opinion I feel strongly about, is the lack of free roam as characters. Catwoman was the only other character in the installment who you could free roam as. I'd love to play as Robin, or Nightwing, etc. I feel like certain characters could shine if they weren't confined to small maps.

    Playable Thugs: this is something I feel would make a great little extra gameplay mode. I loved the idea of playing as a thug in Arkham Origins, and having to try and hunt down the bat. I only wish they would've implemented that with AI, and allowed you to do it in singleplayer mode. I feel like it would be awesome to try and take out Batman with just a few other NPCs. Being able to choose your gear would be an interesting choice, such as a signal jammer, or thermal glasses. If Batman throws a smoke bomb down at you, just switch on your thermal goggles and run. If you aren't wearing any, good luck. it could be so interesting to see it from a criminal's perspective. I imagine it being first-person, with your gear being a loadout before the round, sort of like a call of duty system. it could also be a nice touch to throw in an enemy gang, just like in Origins.

    Edit: New drinking game; take a shot everytime I say "I feel". Also, thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/RadicalRaspberry1217
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find this final Riddler trophy for Bleake Island, please. I have followed a guide and I still can't find this one trophy.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    So... about the whole Xbox deal...

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    I'm not saying that it'll be an exclusive... but if Tomb Raider fans could get their game to be ported outside of the Xbox One, then so can we

    submitted by /u/Toniosw
    [link] [comments]

    Is new game plus worth doing

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Just finished the arkham knight campaign as close to 100% as I can be bothered to do and want to know what changes in New game + to make it worthwhile

    submitted by /u/zurch123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment