• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    Batman Arkham kinda dont like how batman cant resist in arkham knight smh

    Batman Arkham kinda dont like how batman cant resist in arkham knight smh


    kinda dont like how batman cant resist in arkham knight smh

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    5 years later, and I still play this game for the photo mode. Arkham Knight.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    That nice waitress from the beginning can be found in the morgue. Never noticed this before.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    The camera function in Knight can really dramatise a scene

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Jason kinda had a point

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    In the comics, Bruce travels to Africa to save Jason, but you're telling me The Joker sends him a tape of his killing in the asylum and takes his word for it that he's dead? Nah Nah he couldn't just take the Batmobile down the street and confirm his death? BATMAN the world's greatest detective, can't tell if a death of his adopted son, has been fabricated by THE JOKER. Jason was right, Bruce just left him to die.

    submitted by /u/FinallyReborn
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, Dark Knight. Did you find that easy? You were supposed to. That was merely a taste of what is to come. You will regret trying to outsmart me. You will solve my riddles and you will collect my trophies. You may not want to, but you must. It's a matter of life and death.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    happy pride month y’all, let’s hope it brings us some good news!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Anybody see that Anarky guy? That kid would love this!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    damnit, i spoiled the surprise :/

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    If Arkham Knight was Re-released, Here's What Could Be Improved

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    I know this will never happen, and to be honest maybe it shouldn't as Rocksteady have more important things to work on. But I was just thinking:

    Wouldn't it be cool if in a few years time they did a re-release of Arkham Knight, like they did with Return to Arkham for City and Asylum, but with some slight changes.

    They could re-release Arkham Knight but fix some of the key problems many people had with it, for example:

    -Add a Deathstroke Boss Bottle that occurs after the tank battle

    -Flesh out the scenes with Jason, including an extra hand to hand segment, and some more scenes if appropriate

    -Rework the Hush side mission, to honour the amazing potential 'Identity Thief' set up

    -General tweaks to certain missions, so that there is a greater emphasis on boss battles, one of the iconic things about the Arkham games which many fans felt disappointed by e.g.

    • add another firefly segment instead of just batmobile chases
    • make it so Two-Face can't be taken down like a normal thug (I didn't even realize I'd taken him out until the mission ended)
    • Potentially give the Azrael mission an optional boss fight, depending on which choice you make (just thought this would be really cool)!

    -Allow the batclaw to pull enemies of ledges like in Arkham City - this allowed for some really creative plays and was just a fun addition they removed for no reason

    -Add a Man Bat chase section - seriously, with how good the gliding is in Knight, not adding a chase through the skies seems like a hell of a missed opportunity

    -A few new missions could be added to make the Batman experience even more epic e.g. Zsasz (since he made a small cameo, maybe we could visit the place where he appeared on the footage to start the mission), Ventriloquist and Scarface (haven't properly seen them yet, and Pyg's mission proved Rocksteady can nail creepy derranged characters), Maxie Zeus, Deadshot.

    These would all serve to make Gotham feel overrun by criminals and lunatics

    -General bug fixes

    Once again, I am aware this will never actually happen, but wouldn't it be cool if it did? People who blindly bash Arkham Knight are dumb, but the game could be made even better with a few tweaks and changes. What would you like to see if Rocksteady decided to give this a go?

    submitted by /u/argilla_facies
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Arkham Asylum campaign

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    this is my first reddit post so I apologise if I do anything wrong. Basically, I got arkham asylum on ps4 a few days ago and have completed it on 100 percent on normal mode with all bios, riddles and challenges but I have not yet unlocked the "biggest bang" trophy that unlocks after completing the game on hard mode and due to the fact that I have just completed the campaign on normal mode, I'd prefer not to do the whole game all over again - I have also completed the game on PC and PS3 which is another reason i'd rather not do it again - so I was just wondering if there are any skips throughout the story that I could use to speed it up so I can get the trophy quicker, I have already tried to find speedruns but I cant find where or if they use any skips. The only promising one i found used some sort of ng+ mod (on pc) that allowed him to keep all the gadgets but ps4 doesnt have access to that, so yea i'd appreciate it if anyone knew of any tips to get through any areas quicker or major skips, thanks.

    submitted by /u/INeedPlatinum
    [link] [comments]

    Harley in a box

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    WBM game Game Director game reveal hint?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Let’s not forget that the war in Gotham basically started because one person didn’t like someone smoking in a diner.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Big brain energy right there.

    submitted by /u/Madandworthless
    [link] [comments]

    So I had a dream I played Batman Arkham Legacy

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I played it in my dream and shit was laggy I'll tell you that. And oh yeah there was chests you had to collect.

    submitted by /u/BoyOnCrackYT
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Arkham City the best one

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I always liked the hint that you will be encountering scarecrow with this huge vent, only for the for the event to happen a while later.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    (Batman Arkham Knight) In-Game Art #2

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Am currently playing Arkham Knight for the first time

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I am playing Arkham Knight for the first time. I've bought it 2 or 3 years ago but never got around to playing it because of all the criticism I'd heard.

    I am a huge fan of Asylum (I had the collector's with the batarang preordered) and I really liked City. So it was weird for me not to play Knight on release.

    Having said all that...why all the hate? The game is still gorgeous (some framerate problems during Batmobile chases), the gameplay is as fun and responsive as ever, the world has so much detail..I had heard that the Batmobile was a huge concern for people but I honestly haven't really spent that much time in it. I can glide wherever I want and Batmobile missions are pretty cool.

    I am now at the point where I got Ivy out of prison to help me, so maybe it's still early. But up until now, I've enjoyed the hell out of the game.

    submitted by /u/Lykosda
    [link] [comments]

    My Season Of Infamy Objects Are Missing. Help Please.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    So I just installed Season of Infamy and i go to do Killer Croc's mission and the plane is just gone all I see is the hatch and the ladder I fly right thru where the plane should be but i some how land on the floating hatch go in and I am sent to find the key cards. But when I go to find them the people are missing. I went to menu and got back on and the same thing happens. Please help.
    (EDIT)- I just did ras'al gual's mission with no problems so I think it may be specifically killer croc's mission.

    submitted by /u/Mr_zxcv
    [link] [comments]

    Robin

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Why is he bald in the arkham series ?

    submitted by /u/RealLifeReddit_User1
    [link] [comments]

    The Arkham Knight

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment